Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse (47387 Views)

16 Photos That Reveal The Essence Of Beautiful Life On The Web / 5 Ways Technology Has Changed Love / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by NaijaCuzin: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
U tried for gathering the pics....but some of them doesn't really make any sense
*modified*
FTC at second page

3 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by codereloader: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
nt önly naija sha
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Jackzillionaire(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can relate
So true grin
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by BrianRoss: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
endtime pictures!
change is constant, nothing can stop change, but ours is from good to bad sad
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Niyeal(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Let me know at: better4niyiok@gmail.com
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by kingdenny(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
I enjoyed this , thumps up OP
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by omojeesu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
The new is not always better nor the old always worse! It's your perception and management skills that matter!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Idrismusty97(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
omojeesu:
The new is not always better nor the old always worse! It's your perception and management skills that matter!
Perfect! While some would say the cup is half full, Others will say it is half empty. Perception is all that matters, I believed the world is progressing.
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by ITbomb(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Music

4 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by franklingud(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol! grin grin grin funny but true. The world has changed so much, we now have cars that run on water and land. What do they call it again? Lanicky.
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by lonelydora: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
True Talk Download Album: Rick Ross - Black Market album + Zip.. Check my signature
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
True Talk Download Album: Rick Ross - Black Market album + Zip.. Check my signature
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am being banned every munite, what's wrong ?
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Rohzay(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
I concur
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Change!!!!!!!
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by ipreach: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
#NoToSocialMediaBill
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by butanep(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Things have really change...

Changing from good to bad...

I love the life of yester-years but I can't do anything about the present but to embrace it...

Simply because Change is Constant.
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by laprince(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
wow. This makes so much sense
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by DOCTORPRESH: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Gudiza(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
3 - Education
7 - Pay to win gaming
11- Computers
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by lanicky(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
franklingud:
Lol! grin grin grin funny but true. The world has changed so much, we now have cars that run on water and land. What do they call it again? Lanicky.

Hehehehehe.. Em.. About cars that run on water and land.. Hehe bros, I've never heard of it maybe it's because I live in a villagecheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Awesome! The world has really changed indeed

But fact is, it will continue to evolve

The next generation will experience something diff and better e.g for smartphones maybe to turn it on, all dey will need to do is ask it to lol
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by KeonBryce: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Emac34: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Change dey say is d only constant tin in life..so I ain't surprise

Yeah
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by NomzyJust(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am still thinking how someone will pay N5000 just to unlock some features of a game. Ordinary game. At the end will you multi-play with God.
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by ernecy(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Technology is turning everybody into zombies
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2015
To all the people who think it's gotten worse, why don't you just throw away all your gadgets? Awon hypocrites.
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by sikirus81(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2015
dis shit is so tru
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by coputa(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2015
sandrajazmin:
These are signs of end time
Remember if u miss heaven,
U can never miss hell.
Repent or u perish
stop this end time rubbish, no condition is permanent,as time passes, people get wiser and changes take place too.
Re: 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse by omojeesu(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Perfect! While some would say the cup is half full, Others will say it is half empty. Perception is all that matters, I believed the world is progressing.

Yes, we are making progress in science and technology. But, unfortunately, not in character, relationships and morality - intrinsic essence of being a great human person.

There is so much selfishness and hatred generating increasing wickedness around us even in the name of God and religion.

Despite this, however, Jesus Christ remains Lord, sha!

Good day. Have a blessed weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.