Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

“i’m Not Dating Cynthia Morgan” – Singer, Lezleesingz, Charly Boy Cousin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Dating Cynthia Morgan” – Singer, Lezleesingz, Charly Boy Cousin (741 Views)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / PHOTO: Bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Is Charly Boy's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Dating Cynthia Morgan” – Singer, Lezleesingz, Charly Boy Cousin by emmalezy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2015

Cynthia Morgan and Lezleesingz
Top Singer, Songwriter, and Charlie Boy’s Nephew, Leslie Oputa, popularly know as Lezleesingz has denied rumors of his sizzling romance with the Dance-hall Queen and Headies Awards Nominee, Cynthia Morgan.
The two singers were guilty of murdering the song “Wantin” which is presently rocking airwaves across the country.

In September, news of Lezleesingz’ fury about Burnaboi kissing Cynthia Morgan publicly went viral. With a couple of online news media expending their verdict on how far Lezleesingz and Cynthia Morgan’s romance has gone. (See below…)

Well, the singer has come out to deny whatever romance that the media are claiming they’re trailing.
When asked by Godspower Oshodin of www.ngg.ng the singer debunked the rumor, and claimed whatever he has with Cynthia Morgan is meekly Professional. (See tweet below).

Conversation Between Godspower Oshodin and Lezleesingz

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/12/im-not-dating-cynthia-morgan-star.html

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Stuns At Fifty Movie Premiere / Summary Of How We Used Social Media In 2015 / Stop Using Your Kids To Hurt Your Baby Daddy-ik Ogbonna's Wife Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.