Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. (579 Views)

Car Delivery To Any Part Of The Country / Car Delivery This Season From Lagos To Any Part Of East 08038156694 / I Need A Reliable Person To Clear Vehicle For Me In Cotonou And Bring It To Nig? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by Sweetbrowny1: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please i need someone who can deliver a car from Benin to Abuja tomorrow or next. Papers are intact.

Drop your contact here and possibly your fee (minus fuel cos the car will be fueled - full tank).

This is a bit urgent as the person that was supposed to deliver it won't be able to again due to unavoidable circumstances.
Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by AceRoyal: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sweetbrowny1:
Please i need someone who can deliver a car from Benin to Abuja tomorrow or next. Papers are intact.

Drop your contact here and possibly your fee (minus fuel cos the car will be fueled - full tank).

This is a bit urgent as the person that was supposed to deliver it won't be able to again due to unavoidable circumstances.
Call this number 08067491470.He is very responsible and reliable.I can vouch for him cuz I have made use of his service a couple of times.he is in Benin.
Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by Kufie(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
....or call Ben +2347031602831
Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by fifi00719(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi, drop your number here or send me a WhatsApp message on 08088886007
Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by royallord1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sweetbrowny1:

We at royal lord autos will deliver your vehicle to you.. With no hassles.. Cal 08067491470.. For further talks.
@0ga AceRoyal I greet you sir....longtime sir! I believe u are enjoying ur vehicle.... Cheers
Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by Sweetbrowny1: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Thanks for the responses. I just saw them. I will make contact by 6am.
Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by Sweetbrowny1: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Sweetbrowny1:

Re: Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. by AvilaProjects(m): 5:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Dear Sweetbrowny1,

Call Avila Projects Ltd on 08090885065

As safety is our watchword!

Open our link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/987796/vehicles-delivery-lagos-abuja-kaduna

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2008 Accord At Give Away...awoof / Mercedes Benz @1.150m. For More Info Contact 08077605055 / Neat Reg 2006 Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.