Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 (1318 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by flash94: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please good opinions needed, i have infinix hot note and a guy want to swap a s4. Should i go ahead
Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by Gcares(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
No don't, s4 is considered the worst in the Samsung S' series line Google it. I 'do say Keep your hotnote.But then again Wat do I know, you could have made up your mind already.
Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by consultancy: 1:12am On Dec 05, 2015
First it depends on what u need in a phone, if u want power(ram and processor) and crisp display, den go for the s4..... but note that the s4 btry is wackkkk. and often times the s4 heats up a lot
Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 05, 2015
flash94:
Please good opinions needed, i have infinix hot note and a guy want to swap a s4. Should i go ahead

No competition at all. Even though the galaxy s4 is 2 years older, it is still a much more superior phone.

1. Super amoled full HD display vs 720 display on infinix note. The s4 screen is beautiful to look at. Better contrast, u can view in direct sunlight. Better viewing angles.

2. Better processor.

3. 2gb of ram vs 1gb of ram on infinix note. I 2gb with better processor. Cmon mate, I can't imagine how slow that infinix would run, with an ugly ux.

4. A far superior camera on the s4. I'm not even going into megapixels here, because we all know even if all those infinix, tecno or gionee have bigger megapixels, they still won't match Samsung in camera shootout even if the Samsung Galaxy has a small megapixel. But if u still care about megapixel, well s4 has 13 while infinix has 8 megapixel (that is a fake megapixel anyway).

5. U are getting the Samsung brand grin

6. Better build quality. They are both made of plastic, but the Samsung still looks better.

The only only aspect where the infinix wins is battery life.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by badonkadonk: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
If the Samsung s4 was so spectacular, why your guy wan exchange am with your infinix hot note?...

1 Like

Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by asiwajusirkay(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
badonkadonk:
If the Samsung s4 was so spectacular, why your guy wan exchange am with your infinix hot note?...

very intelligent question u asked bro...thumbsup
Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by therealesttin(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
badonkadonk:

Word, Infinix Hot Note is one of the most valued phones this year. You need to use it to understand. How many people who bought this phone complained of any dissatisfaction?

1 Like

Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by therealesttin(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
greenhulk:

No competition at all. Even though the galaxy s4 is 2 years older, it is still a much more superior phone.

1. Super amoled full HD display vs 720 display on infinix note. The s4 screen is beautiful to look at. Better contrast, u can view in direct sunlight. Better viewing angles.

2. Better processor.

3. 2gb of ram vs 1gb of ram on infinix note. I 2gb with better processor. Cmon mate, I can't imagine how slow that infinix would run, with an ugly ux.

4. A far superior camera on the s4. I'm not even going into megapixels here, because we all know even if all those infinix, tecno or gionee have bigger megapixels, they still won't match Samsung in camera shootout even if the Samsung Galaxy has a small megapixel. But if u still care about megapixel, well s4 has 13 while infinix has 8 megapixel (that is a fake megapixel anyway).

5. U are getting the Samsung brand grin

6. Better build quality. They are both made of plastic, but the Samsung still looks better.

The only only aspect where the infinix wins is battery life.

You have obviously not used or experienced the note before, your comments seem to be based on hear say. Experience the phone, check online reviews by tech bloggers, see feedback for the phone online and then you will know better.

1 Like

Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by Elxandre(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
badonkadonk:

His friend is a tech illiterate.
Who prefers a 720p screen to a full HD super Amoled display?
Or a 13mp sammy camera to a 8mp camera?

I'd simply by a 3rd party larger battery and enjoy myself.

PS; this only applies if the phone isn't faulty.

1 Like

Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
therealesttin:

You have obviously not used or experienced the note before, your comments seem to be based on hear say. Experience the phone, check online reviews by tech bloggers, see feedback for the phone online and then you will know better.

On the contrary I think ur the one who haven't used a REAL smartphone. Pls counter me point for point.

1. Is infinix hot note screen better than Samsung Galaxy s4? Is it crispier? 720p vs 1080p super amoled? Cmon mate.

2. Does infinix hot note shoot better pictures and videos than galaxy s4? 8mp vs 13mp. Cmon mate, we know even if Samsung put an 8mp camera on a phone, its still going to take better pictures than infinix hot note with 8mp.

3. Does infinix hot note run faster than galaxy s4? 1gb of ram vs 2gb of ram with a better processor. Cmon mate u sef try be honest small.

Just take a look at the ux of infinix hot note and look at Samsung Galaxy s4 tell me which one looks better. Even though touchwiz looks ugly to some people, it still looks better than any infinix phone.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
asiwajusirkay:
very intelligent question u asked bro...thumbsup

The galaxy s4 might be fake (too many clone galaxy phones).
Re: Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 by flash94: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Looking at most guyz opinion here, I think I will be keeping my Hot Note, thanks guyz

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Problems / 7 Ways To Make Your Boring Phone Fun Again / See The New Phone Invented In Ekiti....photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.