Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Beware Of A Stingy Man! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of A Stingy Man! (1193 Views)

. / My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. / 5 Ways To Spot A Stingy Nigerian Man By Verity Awala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of A Stingy Man! by TyLegal: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Paul is a handsome man by all standards. He is every woman’s dream: a tall chocolate of a man, lovely white dentition, very successful, complete six-pack and has a great sense of humour. I mean, what more could a woman ask for? So when he asked me to be his lady, I was confident that dreams and fantasies do come true.

I didn’t even think twice or play hard to get, I jumped at the offer immediately. And we had such a great time; for the first week, second week, one month…but something was off. Spending money on other people was not in Paul’s DNA, like, he could not even if he tried.

There was a day he invited me for a wedding ceremony of one of his politician friends. I had heard so much about the wedding and I made sure I looked my best. He was also looking very handsome in his white native attire. On the way to the venue in his posh Range Rover, we passed a rough patch and one of the tyres went flat. A man offered to help change the tyre for N200 but Brother Paul refused o. He said the money was too much and that he would rather change it himself. N200!

He succeeded in changing the tyre. He also succeeded in getting his white attire dirty. Needless to say, we didn’t go for the wedding again. I kept thinking in my head, what excuse would he give his friend for not attending the wedding? N200?

The guy has money o, plenty of it, so money wasn’t the issue. In fact the very next day, he bought a wristwatch for himself that cost a little over N100,000. I kept ignoring all these red flags sha, coming up with excuses for him. Until the day Paul said he doesn’t want to have any children because children are too expensive to cater for. Ha! I took to my heels immediately.

Even the Bible is against stinginess. The richest man in the Bible, King Solomon, said, “do not eat the bread of a man who is stingy, do not desire his delicacies, for he is like one who is inwardly calculating. ‘Eat and drink!’ he says to you, but his heart is not with you…” Proverbs 23: 6-7.

Every woman prays that her man is successful and has sufficient money to take care of her. But what do you do when your prayers are answered; your man is wealthy but refuses, adamantly refuses, to spend the money on you?

Have you been with a stingy person before? How did you cope with him/her? Can a person be cured of stinginess? [url][/url]www.tylegal.com
Re: Beware Of A Stingy Man! by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
The reason why money is not a main criteria in choosing a partner...
Re: Beware Of A Stingy Man! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Beware of broke frustrated girls.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Stingy Man! by itstpia8: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can't make head or tail of this story.
Re: Beware Of A Stingy Man! by ogawisdom(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Beware of broke frustrated girls.

Exactly u said my mind, op wat stopped u from paying d 200 naira for d tire to b changed abi r u a pauper church rat waiting to b spent on angry after all u r enjoying a ride on d range rover. Next time when situations u can help out in occurs offer to help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Sweet Home.. / Today Is my Son Birthday, Please Celebrate Him / I Need Advice! How Do I Tell A 10 Years Old Girl That Her Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.