Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy Boost Wins ‘footwear News’ Shoe Of The Year Award - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy Boost Wins ‘footwear News’ Shoe Of The Year Award (869 Views)

Shoe Of The Day / Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Adidas Yeezy N Tubular! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy Boost Wins ‘footwear News’ Shoe Of The Year Award by Mcrun: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Last night, Footwear News held its 29th ‘Achievement Awards’ and Kanye West was present at the award show to receive this honor.
The rapper’s Adidas Yeezy Boost won the ‘Footwear News’ shoe of the year award.

Kanye who stormed the stage in style didn’t hold back with his remarks and storytelling. Joining Kanye on stage was adidas Global Director of Entertainment and Influencer Marketing, Jon Wexler.

West praised Jon for allowing him to express his creativity on sneakers. He said, “Jon Wexler saved my life. He knows about Chicago culture. When you go out to work with someone, know their back story,”

http://runstripe.com/kanye-wests-adidas-yeezy-boost-wins-footwear-news-shoe-of-the-year/

Re: Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy Boost Wins ‘footwear News’ Shoe Of The Year Award by goodspeed963(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
ahaha nice
Re: Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy Boost Wins ‘footwear News’ Shoe Of The Year Award by brainstorm21(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hi, dudes. Although Kanye West released his sneakers, but still sneakers from Adidas will remain my favorite. For example, I am very pleased that I bought the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 sneakers. They were very comfortable. Moreover, I managed to order these sneakers for the promotion, so I paid 50% less ) By the way, the delivery took only 5 days in Ohio, and the courier took it directly to the apartment ) Moreover, I have never seen on other sites that these sneakers were sold at a discount
Re: Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy Boost Wins ‘footwear News’ Shoe Of The Year Award by nicki1991(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
brainstorm21:
Hi, dudes. Although Kanye West released his sneakers, but still sneakers from Adidas will remain my favorite. For example, I am very pleased that I bought the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 sneakers. They were very comfortable. Moreover, I managed to order these sneakers for the promotion, so I paid 50% less ) By the way, the delivery took only 5 days in Ohio, and the courier took it directly to the apartment ) Moreover, I have never seen on other sites that these sneakers were sold at a discount
ohh, thx man for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Where Can In Get Wigs In Ibadan... / 7 Ways On How To Style Your Pencil Skirt / The Complete Wardrobe Checklist For Fashion Slayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.