Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

10 Tools For Visual Effects In Linux With Kdenlive - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Tools For Visual Effects In Linux With Kdenlive (1047 Views)

How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making / okay / My Visual Effects Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tools For Visual Effects In Linux With Kdenlive by dlux: 1:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Kdenlive is one of those applications; you can use it daily for a year and wake up one morning only to realize that you still have only grazed the surface of all of its potential. That’s why it’s nice every once in a while to sit back and look over some of the lesser-used tricks and tools in Kdenlive. Even though something’s not used as often as, say, the Spacer or Razor tools, it still may end up being just the right finishing touch on your latest masterpiece.

Most of the tools I’ll discuss here are not officially part of Kdenlive; they are plugins from the Frei0r package. These are ubiquitous parts of video processing on Linux and Unix, and they usually get installed along with Kdenlive as distributed by most Linux distributions, so they often seem like part of the application. If your install of Kdenlive does not feature some of the tools mentioned here, make sure that you have Frei0r plugins installed. http://gtbensmag.com for full article and videos.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed / Art / Okotete Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.