Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,433 members, 7,861,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

On the verge of loosing my home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On the verge of loosing my home (1002 Views)

Unfair: Someone April Fooled A Homeless Man / 58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On the verge of loosing my home by Aurelius1(m): 4:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Please brothers and sisters I need your help. In seven days time my family and I will become homeless. My landlord gave me quit notice two days ago asking me to quit the self- contained apartment over my inability to pay my rent for over a year now. I have 3 kids: aged 8, 6 and 4. I used to work as a engineer in a company in Warri. The company wound up operations and we were sent home without any salary or gratuity. It's been over 4 years now and I've been doing one or two odd jobs just to feed my family. The last job I did was a security job in a hotel which collapsed in Warri. I am not bothered about myself but my wife and innocent kids - about a place for them to lay their heads. Please my brothers and sisters with tears in my eyes I am begging you to help if possible to secure a one room apartment for my family. Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44 and oam4j please help me put this in front page.
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by adellam16(f): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
My dear I'm sure u and ur wife have relatives. Seek help from them instead of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: On the verge of loosing my home by Aurelius1(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2015
adellam16:
My dear I'm sure u and ur wife have relatives. Seek help from them instead of nairaland
We've done that but none seem to be forthcoming for now. One or two complained about xmas problems while another promised mid-february. Am a confused man right now.
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by Gboliwe: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Aurelius1:
We've done that but none seem to be forthcoming for now. One or two complained about xmas problems while another promised mid-february. Am a confused man right now.

The year is almost over, schools will be closed by the end of this week. Instead of this embarrassment, you can send them to the village temporarily while you sort things out speedily.

2 Likes

Re: On the verge of loosing my home by Aurelius1(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

The year is almost over, schools will be closed by the end of this week. Instead of this embarrassment, you can send them to the village temporarily while you sort things out speedily.
You are right about the embarrasment stuff bro. It's just like the "drowning man clutching at a straw thing". I don't know what to do without a source of income.
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by osile2012: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2015
[size=18pt]What about your church? That is suppose to be your family . undecided.[/size]
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by bluetrails(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2015
hello, though I don't have cash to give to you,if you are willing to do some little legitimate business ,then you could be smiling to the bank anytime soon

it won't require any initial financial commitment, just willingness on your path
contact 07062776875
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by Aurelius1(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
bluetrails:
hello, though I don't have cash to give to you,if you are willing to do some little legitimate business ,then you could be smiling to the bank anytime soon

it won't require any initial financial commitment, just willingness on your path
contact 07062776875
will contact you.
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by Aurelius1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
bluetrails:

contact 07062776875
Your number is not going through.
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by bluntspade: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
quit notice should be 6 months.. take ur landlord to court
Re: On the verge of loosing my home by Aurelius1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
bluntspade:
quit notice should be 6 months.. take ur landlord to court
Even if I take him to court, the legal fees is even enough to get myself a one room apartment.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Have Done The Worse. (pic) / Mssn Unilag: All We Want Is Peace / Thousands Of Dogs Rescued From The Chinese Dog Eating Festival*graphic Photos*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.