Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Saint Obi Returns As Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi Returns As Musician (475 Views)

Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saint Obi Returns As Musician by myners007: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2015
One of Nollywood leading hunks, Saint Obi, who took a break from acting for a long time, has resurfaced again. This time, not as an actor but a musician.

*St Obi
*St Obi
The actor recently celebrated his birthday, and to mark the special day he announced his entry into the music industry.

In a chat with HVP, Saint Obi revealed that he started first as a singer before he later veered into acting. “I have a deep passion for music and I started singing as a chorister before I veered into acting”, he revealed. Already, the handsome actor has set up his own record label known as AGWHYTE. “ I set up this record label as a way of assisting talented young ones to realize their dreams. The label is all about discovering and exposing the best talents in other to give fun seekers sweet music.””

Saint Obi said two artistes are already signed to the label.

Revealing why he remixed John Legend’s song, “Imagine the dream”, the actor said, the song was very inspirational in the sense that it preaches about peace. I wanted people to know that there is no need killing ourselves since we all have little time to spend on earth. Dialogue can settle all these crisis going on everywhere. I am not a professional singer but I am a social crusader. So I would say that the desire to create a better world prompted the song. And that is my own way of passing the message of peace across. I did not do this song for the financial benefit but I want to use it to support UNICEF,”he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/saint-obi-returns-as-musician/

Re: Saint Obi Returns As Musician by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Its been long. My favourite actor after Emeka Ike back then smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigeria Are Best Know For Around The World / Terry G Getting Sued By Show Promoters In Sweden / Omg Yemi Alade Launches Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.