Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed (1128 Views)

10 Countries You Probably Didnt' Know Exist (see) / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2015
here are some 13 mysterious things you probably didnt know ever existed,
1. poshpappy me myself and I am sure y"all didnt even know i exist,medical student,baller,study in bangalore and likes making new frds,no beef o nd nothing attached i just love making new frds. lol
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2015
grin Lol....
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2015
2. Urine Controlled Video Games.. All the guys out there will love this invention; however, there is one group of people that will love it more – custodians! That’s right, these urine controlled video games go above the urinal and the outcome of the game depends solely on your urine. I bet you are going to try hard now to make sure you hit the bowl instead of messing up the walls and floor. You can thank the UK company, Captive Media, for bringing this technology to life. Looking at their website, you can see a variety of games including the 100m Dash and Pee-nalty Shootout, among others. This company has completely changed going to the bathroom, for the better. Although the lineup for the mens’ bathroom is about to get much longer.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2015
3. schicheng city china
Atlantis may or may not exist, but Shicheng City in China certainly does exist and it is underwater. This city has been under a 130 feet of water for over 50 years but it is still fully intact. They flooded the city to make way for a power-generating dam and in the process created one of the coolest diving spots on the face of the earth. If you feel inclined to explore the houses, temples and paved streets, then you will need to head to Qiandao Lake.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by Blakjewelry(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2015
That number 3 ish is super cool
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2015
4. iphone case with stun gun.. For those creepy walks through the dark alleyway, you will want to have your Yellow Jacket iPhone case. This isn’t an ordinary case, as it doubles as a stun gun. While it is a little sad that there is a need for a product like this, it is pretty cool. A mere $59.00 will let you protect your iPhone 4/4s from a nasty fall but it will also protect you from a mugger. This particular case will deliver 0.8mA of power to any intruder. That is plenty to slow them down in your tracks. The power outage and price goes up for the newer iPhones. You can check all of them out at Yellow Jacket’s site

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2015
5. flying car Yes, the future is here. Just like George Jetson, you can fly to work or wherever else you want to go. The AeroMobil 3.0 is close to being finalized, and when it is, your car can go from an normal, everyday car to flying around the neighbourhood. Let that sink in for a second. Cool, right? What can you expect to pay for a piece of the future? The price won’t be set until the final product is ready, but you can expect to pay a few hundred thousand dollars, which will be completely worth it.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by YorubaWoman: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2015
huh undecided

See marketing in no1
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2015
6. oobleck non newtonian fluid The Laws of Physics appear to mean nothing to this non-Newtonian fluid that you can actually create at home. Basically, it is a mix of cornstarch and water but what it does is incredible. The substance will either be a solid or a liquid depending how much pressure you apply. This means you can squeeze it into a solid ball but the second you release your hand it will run through your fingers.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2015
7. sandless beach towel Never again will you have to worry about tracking sand home from the beach. Not if you are enjoying a beach picnic on a sandless beach towel anyways. Believe it or not, it is physically impossible to cover this beach towel with sand. It is woven with two layers of polyurethane, which means the sand will instantly go through the towel and back into the beach where it belongs.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2015
8. square water melon Actually, you can pretty much create any shape of watermelon. All you need to do is pick a box roughly the size of what you want your watermelon to be and place your watermelon plant inside of it. You would continue watering it, and as it grows, the watermelon will be confined by the walls and naturally grow into a square shape. Just think how impressed your guests will be when you show up with a square watermelon.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
9. solowheel While it isn’t exactly like a motorized unicycle, it is pretty close. This compact and easy to ride motorized wheel is a great way to get around without harming the environment. It has stabilizers built into it so you don’t have to worry about falling over. Once you get the hang of this, you will be zipping all over town.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
10. R2D2 projection keyboard Looking for the perfect gift for the Star Wars fan in your family? Perhaps this R2D2 projection keyboard is just the thing you are looking for. Yes, you can have R2D2 project a working keyboard onto any surface. Just so you know this novelty keyboard will run you about $300.00, but if you are a diehard Star Wars fan, then you may think it is worth it.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
11. Out runner robots Robots that fly, swim, and drive are a thing of the past. The OutRunner Running Robot has six legs and is classed as the first running RC robot. That’s correct, this robot can actually run. While the basic model can only run up to 10 miles per hour, this speed will double as you dish out some cash for one of the more advanced robots.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2015
12. lawn bots This one will be a favourite among all homeowners that have a large backyard. The LawnBot is an automatic lawn mower. We have robots that can sweep, so why not have one that cuts the grass? These magical robots don’t require gas and have an obstacle detection system, so you don’t have to worry about them running over your favourite tree.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
13. killer whale submarine Part Killer Whale and part submarine, this two person vehicle will let you see first hand what it feels like to be a Killer Whale. Incredibly this watercraft will both breach and submerge in the same manner as a Killer Whale. Do you know just how much fun you could have with this? This $90,000.00 watercraft can reach speeds up to 50 miles per hour on the surface of the water and about 25 miles per hour when submerged.

Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2015
YorubaWoman:
huh undecided

See marketing in no1
grin[quote author=YorubaWoman post=40707786][color=#CC6600]huh undecided
marketing bawo lol....just wanna have a good time and make new friends oo
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by YorubaWoman: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=poshpappy grin[/quote]u fit add yo account details na smiley
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
YorubaWoman:
[/quote] which of the accounts o ?? cheesy
YorubaWoman post=40708603:
which of the accounts o ?? cheesy wink
YorubaWoman:
which of the accounts o ?? cheesy[quote author=YorubaWoman post=40708603]
which of the accounts o ?? cheesy
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2015
clearly not good at quoting sadclearly not good at quoting
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by YorubaWoman: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
poshpappy:
which of the accounts o ?? cheesy which of the accounts o ?? cheesy wink which of the accounts o ?? cheesy which of the accounts o ?? cheesy

Bank account or dem plenty?

Ok just post like two then I will help verify them for our sistos who might be interested
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2015
;Dbank account bawo miss yoruba woman....am not asking for money na eh jor oo..... lol
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by misspicy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
poshpappy:
here are some 13 mysterious things you probably didnt know ever existed,
1. poshpappy me myself and I am sure y"all didnt even know i exist,medical student,baller,study in bangalore and likes making new frds,no beef o nd nothing attached i just love making new frds. lol
i know you exist posh n yes it is I Same Spicy.....tongue
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

spicy baby....i know say person go still know me for NL.....lol.... cheesy
misspicy:

spicy baby....i know say person go still know me for NL.....lol.... whatsup bae bae
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by misspicy(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
poshpappy:
spicy baby....i know say person go still know me for NL.....lol.... cheesy spicy baby....i know say person go still know me for NL.....lol.... whatsup bae bae
grin baba which day you go enter naija now,awa tie miss e gan o.....

Tripple A too dey here i catch am last week grin but he uses anoda name
Re: 13 Things You Probably Didnt Know Ever Existed by poshpappy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

grin baba which day you go enter naija now,awa tie miss e gan o.....

Tripple A too dey here i catch am last week grin but he uses anoda name
wow!!... lol....dats cool..... am trying to come jor...skool s nt giving me d chance ni

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Labour Cooperative Society's Poverty Alleviation Loan: Scam Or Real / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2016/17- Fake I Guess / The Simple Life (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.