Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Fatherhood Has Changed Me- Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fatherhood Has Changed Me- Chris Brown (394 Views)

Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown / Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown (screenshots) / How Fatherhood Has Changed Me- Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fatherhood Has Changed Me- Chris Brown by laurenziz6(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chris Brown has talked about his daughter, Royalty,changing him.Speaking during an appearance on “On-Air with Ryan Seacrest”He said of fatherhood.
“It’s very humbling, and it’s very calming,Being able to be a father and seeing my daughter from those gradual stages from crawling, to walking, to saying words, to learning different things every day is kind of teaching me patience, and it’s been great.”I’m not insecure and ashamed of who I am and what I’ve been through in my life,” Brown said. “I just chose now to let people learn from my situation and try to understand that I’m human and everybody is human as well.

Re: How Fatherhood Has Changed Me- Chris Brown by miqos02(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi & Dancer Kaffy Unveiled As The Hosts Of Headies Awards 2015, See T / Book About Don Jazzy Set To Be Launched Next Week / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Wishes Him A Happy 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.