Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? (1394 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / 50 Most Powerful And Influential Nigerian Pastors / 50 Most Powerful And Influential Nigerian Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Ezegozie(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nearly every nairalander, both old and new member knows lalasticlala.

No doubt, he is the most famous nairalander and most influential too, that mere mention of his name may take your post to the front page if its good enough.

Now I ask.
Why is he that popular and influential.

Dont tell me its because he is a moderator because that is not convincing enough, judging from the fact that he is not the only moderator here.
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
He's a super-mod and a genie.
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Erukumakanaki: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
He's humble but Also a Chronic Woman Wrapper cry

2 Likes

Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Confessng: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
It has to be his humility , very humble dude .
No artificial airs
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by CharlyNick: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who's Lalasticlala? Never Heared of that name............ cheesy
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Rapoo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
because he spends 22 hours aday on nairaland. grin grin grin no hate in my blood. Just stating facts tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by laurenziz6(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:
because he spends 22 hours aday on nairaland. grin grin grin no hate in my blood. Just stating facts tongue tongue tongue

I concur
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by dewalexify(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Rapoo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
laurenziz6:

I agree
u dont say u agree instead u say i concur

2 Likes

Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Rapoo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
laurenziz6:

I agree
u dont say u agree instead u say i concur cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Khd95(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
May b he is using african magic(juju)

gringringringrin
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by richylee(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Chronic woman wrapper! Addonbilivit. shocked
Erukumakanaki:
Chronic woman wrapper! Addonbilivit.
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Madamkilljoy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
I feel it's because he isn't proud, unlike some mods whom you'll follow and they'll never return the favour or push your post to frontpage. . . I didn't mention any name oh.
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Ezegozie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
I feel it's because he isn't proud, unlike some mods whom you'll follow and they'll never return the favour or push your post to frontpage. . . I didn't mention any name oh.

you look good
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Meriekriss: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ezegozie:

you look good
Yh. She looks good buh her name is Madamkilljoy.. So that not good for me
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Ezegozie(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Meriekriss:

does she kill people's joy?
She doesnt look like someone that kills joy
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by faith551(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
I don't know him
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Ezegozie:

you look good
Ezegozie:

does she kill people's joy?

Meriekriss:

Thanks for the flowery words. YES, she can not kill most guys' joys. . . except online dudes like Meriekriss.
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Ezegozie(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Thanks for the flowery words. YES, she can not kill most guys' joys. . . except online dudes like Meriekriss.

lol.
Alright. Happy sunday
Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by Demmocrats(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

One 0rijin, bro you nailed it.

I thought i was the only one that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: What made Lalasticlala so Famous and Influential On Nairaland? by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2015
I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Scott Disick Threatens 2 Kill Justin Beiber If He Doesn't Stay Away 4rm His Kids / Dakore Akande Vs Omoni Oboli:Who Rocked The Floral Outfit In VR Better?(pics) / Pics: Maheeda Shows Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.