Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) (5030 Views)

Twitter Users Reacted After Fan Shared Photos Of Rick Ross Staring At Her (pics) / Lovely Photo Of Rick Ross And His Adorable Daughter Princess Berkeley / Picture Of Rick Ross Fiancee Totally N Aked & Sitting On Top Of Rapper Meek Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) by miney: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapper Rick Ross last week proposed to popular stripper Lira Galore, who has had an interesting past and now, her haters are coming for her. Over the weekend, they released photos of one of her past jobs...and they are very interesting! The photos are really bad, I just took some that are a little fair ...be warned *do not open in the office* :-) SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/n-aked-photos-of-rick-ross-fiance-lira.html

Re: N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) by Anthonyoz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Niaja with pretending , treand with such many view yet no comment ,when will this i holy i dey holy stop. Well for me it nothing kim has a sex tape
Re: N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
I see my nigga Loso at the extreme right,this nigga is the king of swags and the king of Newyork
Re: N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) by MrHighSea: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Lovin a bi*ch z to roll a dice. Rozzay rocks my playlist. looks lyk Loso lost weight

(1) (Reply)

Download Fresh Music, Beyonce Ft Wizkid - "Yonce Riddim" / Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS / Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.