Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

"When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? (17023 Views)

Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill" / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by lonelydora: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
A friend told me that when you kill someone, either intentionally or mistakenly, that his blood will be on your head. According to her, the person's sin will now be added to your (the killer) sins, making him or her to go straight to heaven without questions.

An example is the recent killing of Eunice who was preaching the gospel on Abuja. Does it mean her Sins will now be added to the sons of the Muslim youths that killed her?

I find it hard to believe because if it's possible, i will just live as i like and do all the sinful things in life and ask Lalasticlala.a (na joke ooo) grin to kill me so that i will go to heaven. If true also, that means all the policemen that shoots armed robbers will go to hell while the robbers will go to heaven.

I have been thinking about this for sometime now.

NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS? I NEED MORE LIGHT ON THIS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by redcurry(f): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol. my belief. if u kill someone,his blood is on ur hands. not head. ur hands are soiled with d person's blood not ur head. as per for sin, everyone carries his or her sin. d person u kill will face d result of his deeds when he was alive, either good or bad will determine where he will land either heaven or hell.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by englishmart(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
very false. Someone who is dead is dead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by johnydon22(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
When you realize you have only this short life to live just like everyone else.. you will learn to view this life to be precious.

You will learn to dread the idea of taking someone else's life because it means you have ended someone else's opportunity.

When you realize we are only sure of this one life to live, you will know that taking other people's life is never an option because everyone deserves a chance to live ..

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
@lonelydora
Good evening Sir, I once opened a thread were I solicited support for my schooling. You said that if posted my admission letter you would help me. I posted the letter but I don't know if you saw the photo. So I decided to post it again.
Thank you for your support, Sir. I appreciate. May God continue to Bless you.
ZENITH BANK savings account
ACCOUNT NAME: EZEKWE OKEZIE KELECHI.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2110748137

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Paulscholari(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Crazy Op everywhere

1 Like

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
timonski:
@lonelydora
Good evening Sir, I once opened a thread were I solicited support for my schooling. You said that if posted my admission letter you would help me. I posted the letter but I don't know if you saw the photo. So I decided to post it again.
Thank you for your support, Sir. I appreciate. May God continue to Bless you.
ZENITH BANK savings account
ACCOUNT NAME: EZEKWE OKEZIE KELECHI.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2110748137

Yes, I saw it but I'm not in town at the moment. I will contact you once I come back.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ezekiel 33:1-9, The watchman.
"And the word of the LORD came to me,
saying, “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, ‘If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. ‘He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life. ‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and
does not blow the trumpet and the
people are not warned, and a sword
comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his
blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’
“Now as for you, son of man, I have
appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me. “When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity,but his blood I will require from your hand. “But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life.'

Now, a prophet duty is to warn the people of their evil deed, if you die without heeding to their warning, YOUR BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR OWN HANDS. the truth is that if you die without Believing IN Jesus, your blood will be on your OWN hands, but if you die believing Jesus as YOUR Lord and personal savior, then your blood will be in the hand of Jesus, guess what ? YES, he has already paid for those sins. For those who believe in Jesus christ as Lord and savior, our salvation is secure.

Matthew 28:16-20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All
authority in heaven and on earth has
been given to me. Therefore go and
make disciples of all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and of
the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and
teaching them to obey everything I have
commanded you. And surely I am with
you always, to the very end of the
age.”"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 10, 2016
lonelydora:

Yes, I saw it but I'm not in town at the moment. I will contact you once I come back.
ok sir. Thank you very very much sir
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by waldigit: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016
The one says "thou shall not kill is the same one who put government that kill in power. So the context and intention of killing is what matters.
God himself is a consumimg fire who will consume devil and his children for ever in the second death.
If you kill wrongly intentionally, you cannot restitute, but you can still make heaven but either you or someone in your lineage will have to pay the same price. Gods judgement true and righteous altogther. Thats why He visits iniquity of fathers on children up till fifth generation. So thou shall not kill. But there are some excemptions such as judicial killings etc
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by lonelydora: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2019
lonelydora:
A friend told me that when you kill someone, either intentionally or mistakenly, that his blood will be on your head. According to her, the person's sin will now be added to your (the killer) sins, making him or her to go straight to heaven without questions.

An example is the recent killing of Eunice who was preaching the gospel on Abuja. Does it mean her Sins will now be added to the sons of the Muslim youths that killed her?

I find it hard to believe because if it's possible, i will just live as i like and do all the sinful things in life and ask Lalasticlala (na joke ooo) grin to kill me so that i will go to heaven. If true also, that means all the policemen that shoots armed robbers will go to hell while the robbers will go to heaven.

Lalasticlala, i have neither Snake nor Tonto to give you, please help clarify my doubt. grin

Still need this answer
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Benekruku(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2019
If you kill justifiably. It wont be on your head.

1 Like

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by TheFacelessMan: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2019
FALSE.

I killed 107, Male & Female. Young & Old

All on my HANDS

Check my profile, i confessed some

cool

1 Like

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Magnifico2000: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2019
This thread was created four years ago. How come it is just blowing now? I suspect something.

2 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by tstx(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Speculations
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by sloye5(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Very true a friend in the military told me killing is easy but hard after you have killed

4 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Auxtin85(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Mod should make sure the Muslims take oath before allowed to comment on this post oo.

It’s so annoying how am often asked to accept that there is no other god except allah whereas Jehovah is mightier than any god.

13 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by deltateam: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
lonelydora:

I find it hard to believe because if it's possible, i will just live as i like and do all the sinful things in life and ask Lalasticlala.a (na joke ooo) grin to kill me so that i will go to heaven. If true also, that means all the policemen that shoots armed robbers will go to hell while the robbers will go to heaven.

I told you to stop following friends that smoke weed but you refused.

2 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Mekanus(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
johnydon22:
When you realize we are only sure of this one life to live, you will know that taking other people's life is never an option because everyone deserves a chance to live ..
I really like this

1 Like

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by nairalee(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
If u like get killed by the pope. If u like die in BH hands nobody will carry your sins.

Then as for people having the blood of those they killed in their hands/heads what's the repercussion?

Ask yourself this

Adolf Hitler killed millions of people.
Somebody stole one sachet of pure water

Is it not the same Hell fire they will go?

What's worrying me is that Shekau that killed thousands of Nigeria and terrorized the country for so many years will go to the same hell fire with the person that stole Maggi if both of them die without repenting.

7 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by ayusco85(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Are you thinking of killing someone? Or have you already killed someone and you are scared?

8 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
A person who believes in no Religion or spiritual effect will never feel the blood is in his hands, for example,
People kill animals (GOAT) without any bad feelings, but if the bible or Koran had said it is a punishable offense, then people will be scared of killing GOAT

4 Likes

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by orisa37: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Practicalise it and tell us your Result.

1 Like

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Magnifico2000: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
lonelydora:

Still need this answer
So u haven't gotten the answer for the past three and half years?

1 Like

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by skubido(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Paulscholari:
Crazy Op everywhere

Must you comment,, if uno you don't have something reasonable to say, why don't you leave the post, rather than this
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by meobizy(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Well, nobody ever came back from the dead to tell us.
As such I will rule your friend’s opinion as hogwash.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by agarawu23(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
That's what we hear.

But still, God knows best
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Complel
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by helinues: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Someone who is dead is dead but consciously whenever you remember the events, it sends shivers to your brain and your mind .

Btw, people experience same feelings not necessary when killing others but when you live an evil life.

Too much of regrets means accumulation of unsolved problems which then leads to depression connecting to suicidal thoughts.

Karma then waiting patiently
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by AntiWailer: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2019
U wan kill ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire (a Must Read) / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria / Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.