Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website (569 Views)

Guys,please Do You Think An Ecommerce Idea Will Fly With Tony Elumelu Foundation / How Start Up An Ecommerce Business In Nigeria / Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website by brandedben(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hi guyz,

E-commerce has been the major sector that has boosted retail industry In Nigeria, and the growth has no projection of nosediving. There is a huge determining factor to the growth of e-commerce and retailing in Nigeria, and that is the internet and its usage.

Brands like Jumia, Dealdey, Konga, Kaymu, Yudala, Payporte, Gloo and more have craved a niche in satisfying this growing market.

As a entrepreneur, you can also create your own space in this market and I can help you create and design the most amazing ecommerce store that sells your product uniquely.

I have a portfolio of sites I have created and designed and I can share this upon request via email. I will love to help entrepreneurs create an ecommerce business on a minimal budget.

You can send me an email: info at temitopebenson dot com. I will love to answer any question you have for me.

Thanks
Re: Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website by papuchudo: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Show a preview of any e-commerce business or site u have created,u need to give a blue print for pple to be interested in wat u are talking about ,from funding to the market and d running of d business as well.
Re: Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website by shipnclear: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Call me pls
Re: Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website by brandedben(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2015
papuchudo:
Show a preview of any e-commerce business or site u have created,u need to give a blue print for pple to be interested in wat u are talking about ,from funding to the market and d running of d business as well.

To response to your request; here is one of the website I have developed www.royalfazhion.com

As regards blueprint I believe its the entrepreneurs responsibility to think that through. I can help with contacts, give guidelines and advice along the way but to deal with funding and go to market strategy all in one package isn't what I am offering here.

What I am offering is to design an outstanding ecommerce website that helps sell your product uniquely to your target audience then scale it to mobile and many more channels. As long as the technical infrastructure of your business is concerned you are good then you can focus your energy on merchandising, marketing, delivery etc

Let me know if I responded correctly.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Returns With Redhot Promo Season 3 / Oil Crashes Below $30 / Laundry For Rent/manage (warri, Delta State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.