Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

MTN Sent Me A Message. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Sent Me A Message. (674 Views)

See The Message MTN Sent To Me Today / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Sent Me A Message. by Christmasdon(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Helo please , i got this message from mtn telling me to send my state of Origin and then my age to 799 i got this message yesterday, i have tried in sending it, buh, they keep telling me to use the correct keyword. So ,any body Who can help me match perfect the right keyword should kindly assist me and drop it here onto comments. Thanks and a happy sunday!
Re: MTN Sent Me A Message. by bigtt76(f): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Go and validate your SIM card registration at any of their outlets before dem block you. Na so easy de take start undecided

Christmasdon:
Helo please , i got this message from mtn telling me to send my state of Origin and then my age to 799 i got this message yesterday, i have tried in sending it, buh, they keep telling me to use the correct keyword. So ,any body Who can help me match perfect the right keyword should kindly assist me and drop it here onto comments. Thanks and a happy sunday!
Re: MTN Sent Me A Message. by mikecino(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2015
i sent mine successfully and i received a text saying i will be rewarded within the next 24hours for updating my data...till this moment i still have nothing from them.
Re: MTN Sent Me A Message. by cheruv: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
mikecino:
i sent mine successfully and i received a text saying i will be rewarded within the next 24hours for updating my data...till this moment i still have nothing from them.
I did mine and received N2000 worth of airtime from them for a week

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Change Imei On Infinix Hot2 After Ugrade To Marshmellow / Please Nl's What Is Infinix Zero 2 Current Price / Top 5 New Features Coming To Whatsapp On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.