Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Miadad Xmas Gift - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miadad Xmas Gift (618 Views)

Please Help This Baby Spend This Xmas At Home / My Friends Wife Traveled For Xmas Without His Consent. / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miadad Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
I just thought of blessing someone this Christmas season and I thought what better people than the youths of our nation suffering under corrupt leadership with empty unfulfilled promises.
It's not much
Just $100 only
I tried doing this many years ago but it didn't get much support

Xfire,avicky and Cococandy can you help me be the judges

Selection criteria

1) You must reside in Nigeria

2).Your handle must have been registered on nairaland for at least one full calendar year with up to 200 posts or more to qualify
If you have a job please don't bring bad fortune on yourself by claiming to be unemployed.

3) Write a short story here ( not more than 250 words) titled " An event in my childhood that impacted me greatly"
Please make sure to edit your spellings and get your tenses right,no bad English please,it will affect the decision.

4) You must also tell us at the beginning of your story what university,polytechnic or college of education you graduated from and what course you studied,with a picture of your certificate as an attachment to your short story.( please cover your name)

Applications without meeting all the criteria will be thrown out.

The winner will be announced on December 14th and the award given on December 16th

Let the stories begin
Re: Miadad Xmas Gift by chizobamgbume(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Interesting grin
Re: Miadad Xmas Gift by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
chizobamgbume:
Interesting grin
We are waiting for you entry.
Re: Miadad Xmas Gift by mcdokwe(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2015
all for a hundred dollar? long #hiss jor
Re: Miadad Xmas Gift by StPete: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Miadad:
I just thought of blessing someone this Christmas season and I thought what better people than the youths of our nation suffering under corrupt leadership with empty unfulfilled promises.
It's not much
Just $100 only
I tried doing this many years ago but it didn't get much support

Xfire,avicky and Cococandy can you help me be the judges

Selection criteria

1) You must reside in Nigeria

2).Your handle must have been registered on nairaland for at least one full calendar year with up to 200 posts or more to qualify
If you have a job please don't bring bad fortune on yourself by claiming to be unemployed.

3) Write a short story here ( not more than 250 words) titled " An event in my childhood that impacted me greatly"
Please make sure to edit your spellings and get your tenses right,no bad English please,it will affect the decision.

4) You must also tell us at the beginning of your story what university,polytechnic or college of education you graduated from and what course you studied,with a picture of your certificate as an attachment to your short story.( please cover your name)

Applications without meeting all the criteria will be thrown out.

The winner will be announced on December 14th and the award given on December 16th

Let the stories begin

Nice initiative but posting ones certificates, thats extreme.

Why don’t you request for the person’s certificates at the stage of awarding the money.
Re: Miadad Xmas Gift by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2015
StPete:

Nice initiative but posting ones certificates, thats extreme.

Why don’t you request for the person’s certificates at the stage of awarding the money.
Great idea.

(1) (Reply)

Marry A Beautiful Woman / The Perfect Christmas Gift For 9ja. / I Lose Focus When Reading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.