Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son (3618 Views)

Mallika Beaten Up By Intruders Near Where Kim Kardashian Was Robbed In Paris / Inside The Paris Apartment Where Kim Kardashian Was Robbed($17,000 Per Night) / See Where Kim Kardashain Is After Paris Robbery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by barlkeez(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2015
According to People mag, Kim K welcomed her second child, a baby boy, on Saturday in a $4000-a-night luxury maternity suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, which comes with a personal doula, meal delivery and even free bathrobes.
Kim, Kanye and their new son are in the deluxe hospital suite, which costs between $2800 to $4000 a night. See photos below....

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/inside-luxury-maternity-suite-kim-k-gave-birth.html

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by barlkeez(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2015
See more...

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by sinaj(f): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2015
JAH. Protect me from Brokeness embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by mayorkyzo: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
I pursue poverty away from my life with holy ghost fireeeeee...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by bettercreature(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
I'll get there.......Marrying expensive kitten no be small thing
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by faith551(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2015
NA Jesus she born?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by ebamma(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2015
At the end

It boils down to one thing,

Be it at a $4,000 hospital or in a village hut,

The baby is still going to come out from your vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by gabylzy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
yes...yes.yes...and Jesus was born in manger....#BeHumble
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Over a delivery you don't know if the baby will survive or not.
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by iamrealdeji(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jesus was born in opposite of this.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by iamrealdeji(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
ebamma:
At the end

It boils down to one thing,

Be it at a $4,000 hospital or in a village hut,

The baby is still going to come out from your vagina.
her inner vagina would be laced with diamonds so that the baby can come out through diamonds
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by angeltolly(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Will that stop her from having contractions undecided
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by rubyradiance(f): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
The only difference between it & where I had my kids in Faith Mediplex #private labour ward in benin city is the space...
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by Enoquin(f): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
embarassed tongue
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by Qualer: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
JAH. Protect me from Brokeness embarassed

only on one condition
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by sinaj(f): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Qualer:

only on one condition
wot condition
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by Qualer: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
wot condition

that you come with me and collect sharp, sharp belle! cool
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by sinaj(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Qualer:

that you come with me and collect sharp, sharp belle! cool
I life in Swahili grin

Pack well jore sad
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by francizy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
I life in Swahili grin

Pack well jore sad

Life beer?
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by Moz22: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
I life in Swahili grin

Pack well jore sad
laugh
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by Airforce1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Na moses she born?
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
SMH.....Vanity knack vanity undecided
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by Qualer: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
I life in Swahili grin

Pack well jore sad

i equally laugh in Cantonese grin grin grin grin grin abeg follow me make we pack-nack ourselves for oneside jore cool
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by pretydiva(f): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2015
I sweep poverty away frm my life n family..

Dis is wat I call delivery made easy
Re: Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son by axortedbabe(f): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Just wondering if its human with one head she gave birth to or something else...
Abeg enuf already with this her child birth

(1) (Reply)

Between Kiss Daniel & 2 Girls,as 1 Looks Lustfully,the Other Tries To Pull( Pic) / Lil Wayne And Kanye West Attends 2 Chainz Wedding In Versace Mansion / Big Brother Naija Tacha Cries And Begs Mike For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.