Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream (844 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / BECOMING A DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME? - First Time Daddies: Come In Here!! / IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by bugativeron: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2015
Have you been following this reality TV program about Snoop's family. It just increased my respect for snoop. (BET channel 129 on dstv) let's talk about it.
Re: Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think Snoop tries too had some times. Saw it just once anyway. But I'm glad he's very involved in his son's life. Better that than no interest at all.
Re: Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by Miami11: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Snoop married his high school sweetheart when he was a nobody, and they flourished together,

He never dumped her when he got money, he raps dirty but he is a decent family man, I like snoop

1 Like

Re: Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by dytbabe: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
I was in love with T.I and Tiny Family hustle
Long time sha

These guys have great family bond
Re: Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by armyofone(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Snoop is a cool guy. I thought I read they separated/divorced at some point and came back together again.

His dance steps are grin awesome. I just love his dancing.
You are right but who wouldn't try so hard given his personal experience.
Timbuktou:
I think Snoop tries too had some times. Saw it just once anyway. But I'm glad he's very involved in his son's life. Better that than no interest at all.
Re: Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2015
armyofone:
Snoop is a cool guy. I thought I read they separated/divorced at some point and came back together again.

His dance steps are grin awesome. I just love his dancing.
You are right but who wouldn't try so hard given his personal experience.

Yeah, Snoop's cool. grin I like the dude. He really tries to keep it real.
They separated but he said he had to come back for the sake of the kids. I watched one episode of Fatherhood where he was begging his other son to do better than him. This was like 7/8years ago. I was impressed.
Re: Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Miami11:
Snoop married his high school sweetheart when he was a nobody, and they flourished together,

He never dumped her when he got money, he raps dirty but he is a decent family man, I like snoop

He is. The dude once baked a cake foe his kids while their mom went out on the town with her friends and sister. I was like, this foool will come and be forming gangster for us on the next record. angry grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daughter, Mum, Grandma, Great Grandma, Great Great Grandma! 5 Generations! / What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate / Mum Spends 16 Days With Dead Baby Daughter Taking Her Body For Walks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.