Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is It A Sin For A Pastor To Be Tripping?! Find Out! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For A Pastor To Be Tripping?! Find Out! (315 Views)

"Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Pastor To Be Tripping?! Find Out! by Marvelency(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Happy Sunday my fellow viewers.. .Its ya favorite site on the internet again, in case you are just joining us, you are on, visually to NairaLand and its the sunday special.. . It promises to be exciting and this afternoon we will be tackling a very disturbing and worrying thoughts which I bet you'll have to sit well and consider the issue critically before you say just anything.. .

Your contributions, commendations, questions, perhaps insults for those that don't carry the anointing are all welcome, if you want to comment you know what to do, as long as you can type it, we can also read.. .

Now the question is:

Are pastors & ministers in churches allowed to be crushing on a church member?! Coz there is no way there wouldn't be that particular sister with all the covering & churchy packaging that wouldn't still look s*xy in those outfits.. .there's gotta be someone you like more above those other ladies.. .

How can those kind of minister show emotion without offending their stand & believe especially when he isn't married yet, how do this fervent spirit filled single pastor get a woman to wife.. .Spiritually or going to toast/runs her the common way.. .?!

¤ NairaLanders Decides.. . cheesy
Re: Is It A Sin For A Pastor To Be Tripping?! Find Out! by INTROVERT(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
NL pastors, over to you
Re: Is It A Sin For A Pastor To Be Tripping?! Find Out! by bloomstar: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Marvelency:
Happy Sunday my fellow viewers.. .Its ya favorite site on the internet again, in case you are just joining us, you are on, visually to NairaLand and its the sunday special.. . It promises to be exciting and this afternoon we will be tackling a very disturbing and worrying thoughts which I bet you'll have to sit well and consider the issue critically before you say just anything.. .

Your contributions, commendations, questions, perhaps insults for those that don't carry the anointing are all welcome, if you want to comment you know what to do, as long as you can type it, we can also read.. .

Now the question is:

Are pastors & ministers in churches allowed to be crushing on a church member?! Coz there is no way there wouldn't be that particular sister with all the covering & churchy packaging that wouldn't still look s*xy in those outfits.. .there's gotta be someone you like more above those other ladies.. .

How can those kind of minister show emotion without offending their stand & believe especially when he isn't married yet, how do this fervent spirit filled single pastor get a woman to wife.. .Spiritually or going to toast/runs her the common way.. .?!

¤ NairaLanders Decides.. . cheesy
it only happen when you don't know the reason you are in the church for!!! and when you don't have discipline!!

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Nehemiah 1 / Delay Catalysts. / Mission Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.