Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. (1149 Views)

Hilarious Pic Of Man Dodging Bullets Behind A Bicycle In Indian Movie (pic) / (pics) When You Are The Only One Who Owns A Bicycle In Ur Village / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. by domopps(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello guys which do you really prefer..........?

Lalasticlala and seun happy Sunday.

Cheeeers

Re: Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. by osesology(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
made in china, as long as it's not expensive. I won't use it for long.

*mycandidopinion*

1 Like

Re: Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. by Godyke(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Do you have a China car you want to give out. Bring it and let exchange with my German bicycle. You can never compare a bicycle to a car no matter the quality
Re: Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. by divinehand2003(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Made in China of course. My profile will look better with it
Re: Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Even if it's made in Aba car.... Car na car, can't be compared to a bicycle
Re: Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. by SurefireAsoOke: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Bicycle might just b "made in china; germany standard"

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Naija Girls / Lmao! Funny Man And His Crazy Wife Trying A New Thing / Ibadan Version Of The Popular Agege Bread Seller And Tinie Tempah Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.