Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December (708 Views)

Forum Game Check In With Ur Phone Numbers And See What U Really Need; Photo / Order For Grass-cutter This Yuletide Season And Enjoy Christmas With Ur Family / Funny Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover This Festive Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by johnnyblakes(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
The following below are the funniest
ways to breakup with your Boy/
Girlfriend...

"16 missed calls?! You killed my
battery so you're capable of killing
me... It's over!!!"

"How come mosquito is biting me and
not biting you? I smell conspiracy. IT'S
OVER!
"
"You don't even respect me, I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over!"

"So now you're drinking coke that has
another man's name on it, better go
and find him because it's over between
us."

"So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is your
caller tune? I can't trust alcoholics with
my future kids."

"They are shouting bird flu, you are
still cooking chicken. You want to kill
me? It is over!"

"I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience. I can't
date someone who's not patient."

"Why are you using broom to sweep
my room when you know I support
PDP? It's over!"

"You are always abbreviating your
texts, you want our children to be short
abi? It's OVER!"

"I told you I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You
don't care about me. It's over!"

"You don't pay your tithe, if you can
cheat on God, then who am I? Park
your things.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by johnnyblakes(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
johnnyblakes:
The following below are the funniest ways to breakup with your Boy/ Girlfriend...
"16 missed calls?! You killed my battery so you're capable of killing me... It's over!!!"
"How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you? I smell conspiracy. IT'S OVER! " "You don't even respect me, I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over!"
"So now you're drinking coke that has another man's name on it, better go and find him because it's over between us."
"So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is your caller tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future kids."
"They are shouting bird flu, you are still cooking chicken. You want to kill me? It is over!"
"I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. I can't date someone who's not patient."
"Why are you using broom to sweep my room when you know I support PDP? It's over!"
"You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our children to be short abi? It's OVER!"
"I told you I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me. It's over!"
"You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park your things.
add urs
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by Danfuster(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
johnnyblakes:
add urs

Johnnyblakes... So you open this thread only for you to be FTC on it, you must be a maliciously greedy selfish self centered being angry, oya Lalasticlala close this thread ósisó
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by Danfuster(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by menix(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
All this one nah small pikin break up..

See what I used for my babe;

Chi I must confess to you, any lady that spends the Xmas with me dies, she did not wait for me to conclude before saying; Sweet I knew u will never allow harm my way, thanks for informing me hope u don't mind if I come back by February nxt year.
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by queenoflafia(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by lailo: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
No need any story!!!!!tell her u're broke,she go just go.....women and money,siamese twins
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided Stale jokes OP try 2 b original, comeup with things of ur own invention

(1) (Reply)

What Age Does One Stop Growing Tall. / If U Didn't Do All These While Growing Up You Re Not A Nigerian / Lord Have Mercy!!! Human Yams Found In Minna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.