Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. (1417 Views)

Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2015

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers

This is true

and merciful among themselves.

This is not true. Can Muslims tell me why allah failed here undecided?

1 Like

Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sunni and Shiite Muslims, are they friendly? Do they have mercy for each other? Do they believe and practice same thing? Has Allah failed after Muhammad s death? Why didn't allah solved this problems of this two sects?

Muslims, over to you. Tell us allah is not sleeping. Seeing all that is happening in the Muslims world today. I just can say, Allah has failed . undecided
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
plappville:
Sunni and Shiite Muslims, are they friendly? Do they have mercy for each other? Do they believe and practice same thing? Has Allah failed after Muhammad s death? Why didn't allah solved this problems of this two sects?

Muslims, over to you. Tell us allah is not sleeping. Seeing all that is happening in the Muslims world today. I just can say, Allah has failed . undecided

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, BURNING THEM ALIVE INSIDE THEIR HOMES."

Is that how muslims are to be merciful one to another? allahh is a liar and deceiver.
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by maverickboy: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
plappville:

I sensed you are a good observer but it seems your talent has made a conspiracy theorist out of you. Muslims' internal strife does have nothing to do with that verse you quoted as millions of Muslims are currently and will continue to be living peacefully together regardless of there sectarian differences.

Current situation in muslims' community is mere misunderstanding which I strongly believe WE Muslims will overcome much sooner than YOU Christians expected. Of course, It's a challenge that somehow gives christians sense of belonging and enable them to talk back at muslims when religious issue is being discussed.

Come to think of it, why is it that christians don't miss any bad news about muslims' community and hurriedly bring it here as though it was already being expected? It's not far fetched; it makes you feel fulfiled!

However, don't be mistaken, it happened amongst christians for centuries and they eventually overcame it without making christianity less a religion to its believers. Therefore, Muslims will as well overcome it whether you like it or not.

Mind you, being Muslims doesnt exempt us from being tested on all facets of life, nowhere does Allah promised that and those that you are able to point accusing fingers at can be deemed to be those that seem to have failed to pull through.

God doesn't promise His believers that they won't be tempted in certain ways. But if your belief promised you that, then you've got to think twice.

2 Likes

Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
maverickboy:

I sensed you are a good observer but it seems your talent has made a conspiracy theorist out of you. Muslims' internal strife does have nothing to do with that verse you quoted as millions of Muslims are currently and will continue to be living peacefully together regardless of there sectarian differences.

Muslims living with Muslims Very big Problem. Are you watching your tv at all? They re killing each other. In the East almost everyday. Muslims kill muslims. In North Africa same thing. Even northern Nigeria, muslims kill muslims.

Current situation in muslims' community is mere misunderstanding which I strongly believe WE Muslims will overcome much sooner than YOU Christians expected. Of course, It's a challenge that somehow gives christians sense of belonging and enable them to talk back at muslims when religious issue is being discussed.
Mare misunderstanding, that is dated since after the death of Muhammad? undecided i see. Saudi will give up power to solve the problem.

Come to think of it, why is it that christians don't miss any bad news about muslims' community and hurriedly bring it here as though it was already being expected? It's not far fetched; it makes you feel fulfiled!

No one miss Muslims bad news. I think its because Islam itself is bad. Islam is a topic in all social network. If muslims were not killing to promote allah. No one will recognise islam. There are many religions out there. Only Islam kill. Because they want to dominate the world by all means. Yes, islam has fulfilled some bible prophecies.

However, don't be mistaken, it happened amongst christians for centuries and they eventually overcame it without making christianity less a religion to its believers. Therefore, Muslims will as well overcome it whether you like it or not.

This just shows the Quran failed or muslims are not following the Qur'an. Muslims are not merciful to themselves. They kill each other. But they obey the part that says they are hard/wicked to unbelievers.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.

Mind you, being Muslims doesnt exempt us from being tested on all facets of life, nowhere does Allah promised that and those that you are able to point accusing fingers at can be deemed to be those that seem to have failed to pull through.
Islam is temptation itself. Its not surprising what is happening in the Muslim world. undecided

God doesn't promise His believers that they won't be tempted in certain ways. But if your belief promised you that, then you've got to think twice.

What is happening in the Muslims world is beyond temptation. They are under a spiritual control. For a mum to leave her 6 months old baby and go kill people for allah? Knowing fully well she will die. I mean, islsm should be questioned. . undecided

1 Like

Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by maverickboy: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
plappville:

Muslims living with Muslims Very big Problem. Are you watching your tv at all? They re killing each other. In the East almost everyday. Muslims kill muslims. In North Africa same thing. Even northern Nigeria, muslims kill muslims.

Mare misunderstanding, that is dated since after the death of Muhammad? undecided i see. Saudi will give up power to solve the problem.

No one miss Muslims bad news. I think its because Islam itself is bad. Islam is a topic in all social network. If muslims were not killing to promote allah. No one will recognise islam. There are many religions out there. Only Islam kill. Because they want to dominate the world by all means. Yes, islam has fulfilled some bible prophecies.

This just shows the Quran failed or muslims are not following the Qur'an. Muslims are not merciful to themselves. They kill each other. But they obey the part that says they are hard/wicked to unbelievers.

Islam is temptation itself. Its not surprising what is happening in the Muslim world. undecided

What is happening in the Muslims world is beyond temptation. They are under a spiritual control. For a mum to leave her 6 months old baby and go kill people for allah? Knowing fully well she will die. I mean, islsm should be questioned. . undecided

I can see you couldnt disprove my claim about atrocities committed by christians both within and outside their circle but only tried to not concern yourself with it. But whether you downplay their activities or not doesn't absolve them of the guilt. So whatever blame you could lay on Muslims and Islam is admissible to Christians and Christianity respectively except you want be hypocritical about it.

And there's nothing more as biblical prophesy for Islam to fulfil now. All its prophecies you might be implying had already been fulfilled by christians. As bad as it may be now, no two countries have declared war on each other because of their sectarian differences. While I admit both sects are at the moment sponsoring terrorists to fight for their interest, I maintain that half of the atrocities committed by Christians in the name of Christianity is yet to be executed by Muslims.

Christians have once turned the world into battlefield with each sect recruiting soldiers trying to annihilate people of other sect. And you know what? Christ militias of those days are not regarded as bad people in their various denominations rather, they revere them as those that preserved original copy of Christianity for people like you. But despite the odds, Christians are now living together as if nothing happened. Therefore I strongly believe Muslims will overcome the current situation and anybody that doesn't benefit from it needs not jinx it.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2015
maverickboy:

I can see you couldnt disprove my claim about atrocities committed by christians both within and outside their circle but only tried to not concern yourself with it. But whether you downplay their activities or not doesn't absolve them of the guilt. So whatever blame you could lay on Muslims and Islam is admissible to Christians and Christianity respectively except you want be hypocritical about it.

Christ did not prescribe killing for Christians like Muhammad did, so what do you expect me to disprove ? You could have as well posted the verses those Christians use in supporting thier atrocities to back up your claims.. undecided

And there's nothing more as biblical prophesy for Islam to fulfil now. All its prophecies you might be implying had already been fulfilled by christians. As bad as it may be now, no two countries have declared war on each other because of their sectarian differences. While I admit both sects are at the moment sponsoring terrorists to fight for their interest, I maintain that half of the atrocities committed by Christians in the name of Christianity is yet to be executed by Muslims.

Muslims still kill Christians. They kill them if they refuse to deny Jesus. Boko and Isis do that. Muslims bomb churches. Christians are persecuted in muslims countries.

Christians have once turned the world into battlefield with each sect recruiting soldiers trying to annihilate people of other sect. And you know what? Christ militias of those days are not regarded as bad people in their various denominations rather, they revere them as those that preserved original copy of Christianity for people like you. But despite the odds, Christians are now living together as if nothing happened. Therefore I strongly believe Muslims will overcome the current situation and anybody that doesn't benefit from it needs not jinx it.

Give me the bible verses these so-called christians used like Isis do qoute the quran when killing. If nothing of such. They never killed for Christ but for thier own political purposes.
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by maverickboy: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
plappville:

Christ did not prescribe killing for Christians like Muhammad did, so what do you expect me to disprove ? You could have as well posted the verses those Christians use in supporting thier atrocities to back up your claims.. undecided

Muslims still kill Christians. They kill them if they refuse to deny Jesus. Boko and Isis do that. Muslims bomb churches. Christians are persecuted in muslims countries.

Give me the bible verses these so-called christians used like Isis do qoute the quran when killing. If nothing of such. They never killed for Christ but for thier own political purposes.

May be if you read their stories you will know who/what they fought for for yourself. What the world knows and history bears is that they killed for their respective ideologies... and that goes a long way.

Isil and others kill christians and muslims alike just like those christians killed muslims and christians during their reign, It's not new thing and no prophecy is fulfilled through that. I suppose prophecy is fulfilled at a time and other times it's mere 'reoccurrence' and no longer 'fulfilment'. No?

And you just saw boko et al quoting Quran and you're convinced with no further rumination that what they were reading justifies their actions. But if I quote any violence verse from the bible, however damn it may be, you'll seek to explain it. No? Double standard is no fair play!

As for your last statement, it's plain fallacy! The matter in question is not what you can wish away so cheaply. Not as much as you hold others ransom for similar matter.
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by maverickboy: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
plappville:

May be if you read their stories you will know who/what they fought for for yourself. What the world knows and history bears is that they killed for their respective ideologies... and that goes a long way.

Isil and others kill christians and muslims alike just like those christians killed muslims and christians during their reign, It's not new thing and no prophecy is fulfilled through that. I suppose prophecy is fulfilled at a time and other times it's mere 'reoccurrence' and no longer 'fulfilment'. No?

Meanwhile, you just saw boko et al quoting Quran and you're convinced with no further rumination that what they were reading justifies their actions. But if I quote any violence verse from the bible, however damn it may be, you'll seek to explain it. No? Double standard is no fair play!

As for your last statement, it's plain fallacy! The matter in question is not what you can wish away so cheaply. Not as much as you hold others ransom for similar matter.
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by One1deen(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, BURNING THEM ALIVE INSIDE THEIR HOMES."

Is that how muslims are to be merciful one to another? allahh is a liar and deceiver.

My friend it's not good to tell lies
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
maverickboy:

And you just saw boko et al quoting Quran and you're convinced with no further rumination that what they were reading justifies their actions. But if I quote any violence verse from the bible, however damn it may be, you'll seek to explain it. No? Double standard is no fair play!

The fact that they use the quran is a prove that they kill for thier God. They call on him when killing. The bitter truth is that They are doing what Muhammad did during his time. Christ didnt fight or kill. Anyone who follows him do like him. Thats my point. Here in the West, you see teens smoke cigarette. They smoke Because thier parents smoker. How can a smoking parent correct thier children from smoking when they are also guilty of same crime? This is the position of allahs armies. All they are doing today is a footstep of Muhammad. You cant twist it.

1 Like

Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by maverickboy: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2015
plappville:

The fact that they use the quran is a prove that they kill for thier God. They call on him when killing. The bitter truth is that They are doing what Muhammad did during his time. Christ didnt fight or kill. Anyone who follows him do like him. Thats my point. Here in the West, you see teens smoke cigarette. They smoke Because thier parents smoker. How can a smoking parent correct thier children from smoking when they are also guilty of same crime? This is the position of allahs armies. All they are doing today is a footstep of Muhammad. You cant twist it.

It's not about twisting but failing to acknowledge the reality. l'll implore you to get it clearly this time because I want to give it a rest already.

The fact that those christians used bible to justified their killings proved that they kill for their biblical God! cool

Jesus never fought simply because he was never in the situation to fight. Like other biblical messengers, he would have fought and killed if he was commanded to do so.

And something you and other christians failed to realise is that fighting is ordained when It's necessary. All of you believe God only decided to be cruel towards the people of the old testament and then, because of some reason he dropped his cruelty nature and became nice towards later generations.

I'm not surprised you can't see anything wrong with that because that's your stance. But do those people have different Creator/God that could have warranted them suffered such unjust cruel fate?

The fact is, Jesus was never different from those old testament prophets you think of as monsters. He could have done better but not worst if God that ordained fighting for other prophets did for him. So next time you think of Jesus think of Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon and others that fought and killed. Never discriminate between them because they only carried out their assignments as were ordered. undecided

None of them is heartless monster as your bible portrayed them, they were actually the kindest and warmest people of their generations. God only punished who deserved it through them and what I believe is that there was a huge exaggeration in the narration of their actions. So don't be embarrassed to embrace them as the predecessors of your highly respected Jesus.

While Jesus didn't fight or kill, he left the likes of Deut. 13, 6 -10 which could be used to justify killing as legacy. And that among others was what those christians used as proofs for their loyalty to God of the bible. cool

1 Like

Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
maverickboy:
[s]

It's not about twisting but failing to acknowledge the reality. l'll implore you to get it clearly this time because I want to give it a rest already.

The fact that those christians used bible to justified their killings proved that they kill for their biblical God! cool

Jesus never fought simply because he was never in the situation to fight. Like other biblical messengers, he would have fought and killed if he was commanded to do so.

And something you and other christians failed to realise is that fighting is ordained when It's necessary. All of you believe God only decided to be cruel towards the people of the old testament and then, because of some reason he dropped his cruelty nature and became nice towards later generations.

I'm not surprised you can't see anything wrong with that because that's your stance. But do those people have different Creator/God that could have warranted them suffered such unjust cruel fate?

The fact is, Jesus was never different from those old testament prophets you think of as monsters. He could have done better but not worst if God that ordained fighting for other prophets did for him. So next time you think of Jesus think of Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon and others that fought and killed. Never discriminate between them because they only carried out their assignments as were ordered. undecided

None of them is heartless monster as your bible portrayed them, they were actually the kindest and warmest people of their generations. God only punished who deserved it through them and what I believe is that there was a huge exaggeration in the narration of their actions. So don't be embarrassed to embrace them as the predecessors of your highly respected Jesus.

While Jesus didn't fight or kill, he left the likes of Deut. 13, 6 -10 which could be used to justify killing as legacy. And that among others was what those christians used as proofs for their loyalty to God of the bible. cool[/s]

All the prophets you named might have killed for one reasons or the other. But none of them died for Mankind. Only Jesus did. Thats the difference. wink
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by maverickboy: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
plappville:

All the prophets you named might have killed for one reasons or the other. But none of them died for Mankind. Only Jesus did. Thats the difference. wink
cheesy cheesy
Re: What History Told And What We See Is The Opposite In The Quran. by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. / The World Of Persecuted Christians In 2015 / **is Masturbation A Sin???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.