Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? (744 Views)

New Ransomware Threatens To Send Your Internet History & Private Pics To Friends / How To Send Video Message On Skype Messenger / How To Check If A Microsoft Word Document Is Easy Or Difficult To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by NdRuby(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
I had some bad experience in the past, while trying to send some pictures and videos of some works I did, to a colleague, which he was to use to execute a particular work the next day, but I kept getting the 'Retry' feed back until two days after the pictures was eventually sent, then it was already late for the intended purpose, my colleague felt very disappointed, though I later explained to him. Just this afternoon I had a similar experience when I tried to send few pictures to someone through Whatsapp, but finds it difficult to send at once, even when I try to send those pictures one after the other, it still was not successful. please professionals in the house do you have any idea what could be the reason. could it be that I need to update my Whatsapp version or network problem. Please kindly feel free to offer your suggestions. Thank You.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
NdRuby:
I had some bad experience in the past, while trying to send some pictures and videos of some works I did, to a colleague, which he was to use to execute a particular work the next day, but I kept getting the 'Retry' feed back until two days after the pictures was eventually sent, then it was already late for the intended purpose, my colleague felt very disappointed, though I later explained to him. Just this afternoon I had a similar experience when I tried to send few pictures to someone through Whatsapp, but finds it difficult to send at once, even when I try to send those pictures one after the other, it still was not successful. please professionals in the house do you have any idea what could be the reason. could it be that I need to update my Whatsapp version or network problem. Please kindly feel free to offer your suggestions. Thank You.

Simply create a folder and send files to Dropbox or other cloud storages.
Then send link.............
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by NdRuby(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Simply create a folder and send files to Dropbox or other cloud storages.
Then send link.............
this will be helpful. thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Easter Sales At Micostar Mall / Advertise Your Blog For Massive Traffic / How Travel Technologies Turn Globe Into A Global Business Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.