Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos (2415 Views)

Receptionist Needed At Ogudu Lagos / Job Vacancy For Interested Applicants In Ogudu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by SenatorE777: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
We are in need of the following Personnels for a Hotel in Lagos.

1. Caterers x 2

2. Kitchen Assistants x 4

3. Cleaners x 6

4. Account Clerk (preferably females)

5. Laundry Man x 2

6. Room Service personnels x 2

7. Experienced Bar Man

8. House Keepers x 2

The applicants must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience, good communication skills, ability to work under pressure, pleasant personality, always alert and the ability to pay attention to details.

Qualification: Minimum of SSCE

If you think you have what we need kindly send your CV to royaldees@yahoo.com stating the position in the subject area

Deadline: 21st December, 2015

All shortlisted Candidates should be ready to resume work on 4th January 2016.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
In a space of two months your are hiring again. Smh! You want to pay graduate 25k, no public holiday, leave allowance, maternity leave. Smh! You had better watch it ......hotels and suite.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by SenatorE777: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
artisticallyart:
In a space of two months your are hiring again. Smh! You want to pay graduate 25k, no public holiday, leave allowance, maternity leave. Smh! You had better watch it ......hotels and suite.

@artisticallyart....its obvious you don't want to work and you want to discourage those that want to work. Well, its a free world and you can criticize all you want - cos you have the time.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
SenatorE777:

@artisticallyart....its obvious you don't want to work and you want to discourage those that want to work. Well, its a free world and you can criticize all you want - cos you have the time.
Cheers
Really? Have you opened another branch? Oga! Go sit down for one place with the damn peanut your are paying rubbish. Your work all day public holidays inclusive. No leave/bonus allowance. No leave days, maternity leave. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by SenatorE777: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2015
artisticallyart:

Really? Have you opened another branch? Oga! Go sit down for one place with the damn peanut your are paying rubbish. Your work all day public holidays inclusive. No leave/bonus allowance. No leave days, maternity leave. Smh.

Its very obvious you don't have a job to do. I don't have your time. Expect me to post more when the need arises and you can then go wild for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by intuit(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Accountant also get paid 25k??

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In Ogudu - Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2015
SenatorE777:

Its very obvious you don't have a job to do. I don't have your time. Expect me to post more when the need arises and you can then go wild for all I care.
OK sir.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Administrative Job Around Ikeja, Maryland, Yaba.. / INEC ADHOC Staffs Jobs. / Exxon Mobil Corporation Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.