Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,084 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business (2056 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by TheDauraMallam: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin

For more mature jokes and online real time discussions, click below.

https://viewslog.com/discussion/435/when-youre-stubborn-but-your-village-people-mean-business?new=1

Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by Holywizard: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
yoruba boys dont like brushing their teeth
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by TheDauraMallam: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Holywizard:
yoruba boys dont like brushing their teeth

Tribalism alert. smiley

1 Like

Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by PHATE007(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol... To b a parent aint easy.......

It is well
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by judey1992(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
nothing one no go seee oooo. na kill dem wan kill the boy?
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stubborn little boy

1 Like

Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by Viktor1983(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Reminds me of my grand mom....
Any special status or position you occupy becomes null and void in her presence.
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by hahn(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Viktor1983:
Reminds me of my grand mom....
Any special status or position you occupy becomes null and void in her presence.

But she'll demand respect and expect special treatment, right?
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by ichommy(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
;-)
judey1992:
nothing one no go seee oooo. na kill dem wan kill the boy?
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by Viktor1983(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
hahn:

But she'll demand respect and expect special treatment, right?

yea she'll demand respect....special treatment is a no fly zone for anyone including her
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by hahn(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Viktor1983:

yea she'll demand respect....special treatment is a no fly zone for anyone including her

Mama will always be mama. At that age no one will expect respect from her anyways
Re: When You're Stubborn But Your Village People Mean Business by Viktor1983(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
hahn:

Mama will always be mama. At that age no one will expect respect from her anyways

sure

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol / Vote For A Nairalander In The Ongoing Indomie Challenge Comedy / Which Subject You Hate Most For School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.