Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June (1040 Views)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / Why Is 26th December Tagged Boxing Day ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June by skolars(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2009
I cant believe that my girl just recently told me that she would be celebrating her birthday on 26th june,d same day i was born.could this be real or maybe faked to trick but i saw her certificate
Re: My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2009
skolars:

I cant believe that my girl just recently told me that she would be celebrating her birthday on 26th june,d same day i was born.could this be real or maybe faked to trick but i saw her certificate

You saw the certificate and your still asking? I really don't get some of you topic starters!!!!
Re: My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June by oluwafemi113(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2009
@ poster you have no point
Re: My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June by skolars(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2009
Honey you know some girls can go extra mile to have a man.wat a cogentence
Re: My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June by whitelexi(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2009
Leave no stone unturned, investigate that certificate. . . Anything can be forged today - even currencies and visas!
If truly she's your birthday mate then good luck to u both, last couple i knew who were very similar [born same day and in same hospital], after they married, all hell got let loose, it didnt even last 2 months and it was over grin
Re: My Birthday Is 26th June,my Girl Is Also 26th June by spikedcylinder: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2009
And?

(1) (Reply)

Onovo Seeks Power For Police To Shoot At Election Venues / Dayuum! / Pls What Is The Meaning Of ''bsydz'' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.