Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) (787 Views)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / Nairabet Owner Threatens To Close His Access Bank Account, See Reason / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) by etchiep(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.

There are two types of Adsense Account.

HOSTED and NON- HOSTED

An hosted Account is the account that you got approved from their hosted sites like YouTube, or Hubpages. That mean if you got Adsense using the Adsense hosted sites like youtube, . hope you grab?

Why Non Hosted is the opposite it can be use for any websites, blogs, forums, social networks and so much more, that is why its difficult to get.

Now that you understand the difference and i assume you already have an adsense account but in case you still don't or have been rejected by google you can check this out https://www.nairaland.com/2777480/create-fully-approved-nigeria-google on how you can simply get one.

Now the big Question is why have i not been earning with my adsense account or why is my earning low ?

Believe you me dear i asked the same question when i started and i even got frustrated till the point i wanted to quiet.

Don't be deceive blogging per say is not a get rich quick scheme.

Here are some of the reasons

1.What is your Niche?
What Niche are you focusing on?
Most Nigeria's Dont do market research or to lazy to do research, Everybody wants to blog on News.

2. Keyword research
What keyword are you focusing on,please do a proper keyword reseach before you even start

https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner its free to use

3.What is the Location of your traffic?
Its very important,the location of were your visitors comes from matters alot.
If you are running a site on Nigeria News and huge percentage of your visitors comes from Nigeria you wont make much.

Why?very few nigerian firms, individuals and firms usePPC
Google Adword for advertising.we all use them to monitize our content as a result of that there are very few nigeria related keywoods to target for with goood CPC and PPC

What the heck is RPM?

Yes have you heard of the word RPM before?if you have not login to an adsense account before or maybe new to the program you might be confuse by RPM.

Google Adsense works with RPM,if your RPM is low your earning will be low my dear.
RPM Means revenue per 1000 page views.Funny right? but thats what it means

Meaning if your RPM is $4 and you have a page views of 1000

Your Earning will be $4

Imaging you have an RPM of $0.17.It simply meanings even if you have 1000 page views your earning will be $0.17 except you have over 20,000 page views.

Remember its Impression we are talking about here.

I know the Next Question Running through your mind now is now will i increase the RPM?
That will be our next topic to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) by patoforreal: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2015
I REALLY WANT TO VENTURE INTO GOOGLE ABSENSE I NEED UR HELP BECAUSE U ARE INTO IT SO U CAN EDUCATE ME AM IN LAGOS NIGERIA I LIVE IN ILOGBO EREMI OKO AFO BADAGRY MY NAME IS PATRICK MY NO IS 07010177777
Re: Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) by etchiep(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2015
patoforreal:
I REALLY WANT TO VENTURE INTO GOOGLE ABSENSE I NEED UR HELP BECAUSE U ARE INTO IT SO U CAN EDUCATE ME AM IN LAGOS NIGERIA I LIVE IN ILOGBO EREMI OKO AFO BADAGRY MY NAME IS PATRICK MY NO IS 07010177777

OK PATRICK BUT YOU WILL NEED TO WORK REALLY HARD AND BE PATIENT WITH THE PROGRAM,ON THE LONG RUN IT PAYS.
Re: Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) by etchiep(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Add me up on BBM 7AF99D57

(1) (Reply)

Complete Pure Water Factory For Partnership Or Lease (photos) / The exchange rate of the naira to dollar hasn't changed since Buhari took over / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Standard Event Centre In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.