Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

ICAN Study Packs For The Foundation Level Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Study Packs For The Foundation Level Needed (440 Views)

I Have Brand New ICAN Foundation Level Study Packs In Festac Lagos. ₦1500 Each. / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Ican Study Centre In Nnewi, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Study Packs For The Foundation Level Needed by shogat(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
hello, am waiting for my NYSC next year and also looking forward to registering for the ICAN exams during the course of my service. Still totally new to the field of accounting and I will appreciate if anyone can send me the materials that can help for the exams so that I can start preparing promptly. My mail is shogatmccoy@gmail.com
Re: ICAN Study Packs For The Foundation Level Needed by shogat(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
please

(1) (Reply)

Do You Provide Any Service Or Run A Business Within The Entertainment Industry? / Networkings / Become An Affiliate!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.