Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home (1491 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2015
please read to the end

Engineering

We are a company that is into all forms of engineering designs ranging from structural, piping, process equipment, mechanical, electrical and civil design for FEED, conceptual and DED. We have a team of S.M.A.R.T professional engineers. We do all forms of CAD, 3D, 2D, including project management and follow on engineering. Our jobs always stand out.we have best prices of you

Marine and Construction Equipment Lease

We lease all forms of marine and construction equipments like vessels, tug boats, barges, cranes, swamp buggy, side boom and lot more. We want to satisfy you in case of tomorrow.

Mechanical Pumps and generator Repairs

We repair all forms of pumps, compressor and generator. Even if professional have told you that yours cannot work, please try us out and see for yourself. what we do is our talent .

Architectural Designs

We do all forms of architectural, structural and civil designs of all forms.2D and 3D modeling with sophisticated updated softwares for conceptual and detailed design. We are registered and with stamps for all your building projects.

what you take home all depends on the volume of business you get.

we can reach talk with this number 07035190461
We are based in port harcourt but business is everywhere you go.

Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
U CAN MAKE CASH TOO
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2015
we are based in port harcourt
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2015
talk about us
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 4:41am On Dec 11, 2015
we rent trucks too
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2015
low bed and flat bed trucks are available
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
we r here to build each other
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by bikerboy1(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2015
SANTUZEE! ! !
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 2:39am On Dec 15, 2015
SA
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2015
sa
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2016
we stil dey
Re: Your Job Is To Get Me A Job And You Will Be Smiling Home by wealthyhrt: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
SA

(1) (Reply)

N50,000 Monthly For Business Development Executives / Marketers Wanted ₦50,000 Salary+commission / Interview From Hedge & Risk Ltd...who Else Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.