Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? (918 Views)

How LASTMA, Police Collude With NURTW And Touts To Extort Drivers In Lagos / Lagos Drivers Devise New Ways To Battle Lastma,touts ( Photo) / What Is The Oldest Form Of Transportation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? by ceejay80s(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Lagos BRT experience (iyana ipaja to yaba)
i visited my parents at iyana ipaja on sunday and on monday i had to go to work from there to anthony village . Brt now plies iyana ipaja to yaba and its 100naira, the other smaller transport buses collects 200naira to yaba, trust nigerians they will prefer the cheapest, the queue on the brt was so long that the small buses were empty, can u believe that the agbero's blocked all brt lanes at iyana ipaja ,protesting that they were not making enough money and that the brt was spoiling business for them, those selling brt ticket had to go back and get a 150naira ticket from no where and started selling to passengers, i thought the government own BRT buses ,na now i know say na lagos agberos get brt. How can such things happen, agbero dictating on hw much passenger should pay for transportation Lagos BRT experience (iyana ipaja to yaba)
i visited my parents at iyana ipaja on sunday and on monday i had to go to work from there to anthony village . Brt now plies iyana ipaja to yaba and its 100naira, the other smaller transport buses collects 200naira to yaba, trust nigerians they will prefer the cheapest, the queue on the brt was so long that the small buses were empty, can u believe that the agbero's blocked all brt lanes at iyana ipaja ,protesting that they were not making enough money and that the brt was spoiling business for them, those selling brt ticket had to go back and get a 150naira ticket from no where and started selling to passengers, i thought the government own BRT buses ,na now i know say na lagos agberos get brt. How can such things happen, agbero dictating on hw much passenger should pay for transportation
Re: Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? by AceRoyal: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lolzzzgrin

(1) (Reply)

Under What Circumstance Can One Be Issued A Firearms Licence. / Have You Seen The New China Stradding Bus / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.