Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire (36171 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / 4 Types Of Sins That Prove That There Are Big Sins And Little Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Nnamdi98(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Jkk
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by osile2012: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Which one will not.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by pterson(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
A sin is a SIN.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by whitering: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
A lot of unlisted sins will take us to hell. We are just living under God's Grace.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Lordgel:
These are some of the sins that will take many christians to hell fire.

1. Lust (Matthew 5:28, 1 John 2:15-16)

2. Fornication (1 Corinthians 6:18)

3. Refusing to pay tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:8

4. Selfishness and greed (2 Timothy 3:2) and

5. Negleting to preach salvation to sinners (1 Corinthians 9:16).

Oga number 3 is not a sin..its an law of nature,God has given to work for any body.... if u give u will receive..even Muslims,pagans, Seun and his atheist goons know this..
It is left for anyone that wants to key into it to be blessed...if u don't want to be blessed through offering..its ur cup of tea...
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by countme12: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
if u don't pay tithe u can still make heaven but u won't proper
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Nostradamus: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2017
that no 3 tho undecided
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by friday2011(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
abeg which church person wan pay tithe to?

me I remove 10% of my earnings and give out to the less privilege on a monthly basis.

that's how I pay my own tithe.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by PointZerom: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Timothy3113:
give and it shall b given unto u?? Where did paul mentioned it
And did he say tithe
D bible says dere is blessing in giving.
To clarify all things can u pls make a bible reference dat speaks about tithe in d new testatement, or where jesus and d apostle make it a criteria dat without paying tithe even thoug u are saved u will go to hell.

Read Hebrews 7:2 ,

Tithe is 10% or tenth part of your income.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Perelo(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Sin is sin, no small or big sin, if u don't have a pure heart, I'm sorry you won't make it to heaven.. why didn't u mention forgiveness!!
Happy Sunday Fellow nairalanders!!
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by damesilver(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Instead of preaching hell-fire, sins etc, we should focus more on the commandment to love thy neighbour, and purity of thoughts. When we do this, the sins we dread will drop of their own accord. Some people think themselves already going to heaven because they do not commit lust of flesh. What about gossips and harmless lies?

The work of a true Christian does not end at "abstaining" from sin. Some even create identity for themselves for not having cheated or stole or lusted; but they have not shown love to their neighbors by helping them in prayers and goodwill in all genuineness. They want to bask in the euphoria of being a moralist

2 Likes

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by ngolokante(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
BrightEye:

As funny as your post seems, it is yet the truth of life. Their is no hell fire, but the wages of sin is death!

Pse help me out... Which death are we referring to? Everyone;whether good or bad is gonna die... So how can the wages of sin be just death?
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Anoda over sabi Christian.

U no get bicycle,,, u Dae buy fuel for person wey get car.

Common sense is not always common
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by princetom1(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Timothy3113:
Tithe
How is not paying tithe a sin,
Which disciple of christ spoke about tithe.?? ?

I wonder o
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by ngolokante(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Number 3,so here's my question? Do pastors pay tithe? and to who? Coz the people carry their tithe to pastor, who pastor dey carry him own give?
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by princetom1(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Chrismario:
Anoda over sabi Christian.

U no get bicycle,,, u Dae buy fuel for person wey get car.

Common sense is not always common

I taya O, dem go dey turn Bible like say na motor wheel.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by princetom1(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
ngolokante:
Number 3,so here's my question? Do pastors pay tithe? and to who? Coz the people carry their tithe to pastor, who pastor dey carry him own give?

So, according to op, na pastor go first enter hell

1 Like

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by ngolokante(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
friday2011:
abeg which church person wan pay tithe to?

me I remove 10% of my earnings and give out to the less privilege on a monthly basis.

that's how I pay my own tithe.

God bless and continue to enrich you sir
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
ngolokante:

Pse help me out... Which death are we referring to? Everyone;whether good or bad is gonna die... So how can the wages of sin be just death?
grin

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by firo08(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol.. These pentecostals won't stop making me laugh. .

They are now God that can condemn who will go to hellfire or not..
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

I taya O, dem go dey turn Bible like say na motor wheel.

I just weak for dem
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by iliyande(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Lordgel:
These are some of the sins that will take many christians to hell fire.

1. Lust (Matthew 5:28, 1 John 2:15-16)

2. Fornication (1 Corinthians 6:18)

3. Refusing to pay tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:8

4. Selfishness and greed (2 Timothy 3:2) and

5. Negleting to preach salvation to sinners (1 Corinthians 9:16).

6. Hatred: for those who engage in online insult especially ridiculing each other's tribes thinking it is fun, God is watching u in 3D.

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by imstrong1: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2017
God is not man if not nobody will make it to heaven,we could not keep to every commandments of God that is why Christ came, His grace will now help us do that, so because you go for evangelism and others don't you know condemn them? Everyone will be judged according to is deeds and rewarded accordingly, if you don't win souls and you are a believer you lose reward and not heaven, not every can go out and preach, some do support in prayer and donations. And as for the tithe there have been different views yes the Bible gave a commandments in malachi in the old testement nothing was said about it again directly. The Bible say christ is the end of the law and righteousness to them that believes. I believe in tithing but never make it a criteria for heaven, same applies for giving. Remembered the parables of the publican and the pharisee. The pharisee boosted about paying tithe but left the temple unjustified by God, am not disposed now but will give bible references letter

1 Like

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by infantlion(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Op, remove tithes and offering from that list before I change my mind
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by lelvin(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Religion exists just to keep us in check...Love yourself then love your neighbour and wish no-one evil, and Mother Nature will bless you.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by lastclaire4(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
enochraf:

bro, go and read Malachi 3 vs 10.....we can rob God
tithes and offerings is for your own good
in as much u sow it where it will germinate
dere are some natural laws u can't avoid
giving is living..... give and it shall be given to u....
apostle Paul made mention of it
Thank u for your quotes. Give and it shall be given unto you does not imply you must give it to the church. Will it be better to leave the poor around me and give to the church or a pastor whose children are abroad schooling?

2 Likes

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by BrightEye(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
ngolokante:

The bible is talking about the spiritual death here. Sins and iniquities weaken the spirit or suppress its ability to sore higher, and eventually goes into doom or cease to exist ( death), which is the most terrible fate that could befall man.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by GlobalGisting(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
@op, refusal to pay tithe? You are both retarded, deluded and brainwashed. Please study the Bible well.
Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by Rich4god(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2017
ngolokante:
lol.... Imagine somebody like oyedepo paying out 10% of his total wealth. The impact in our society will really be felt.

1 Like

Re: Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2017
I must not see any muslim here on this thread unless he/she declares that Jesus is his/her Lord and personal saviour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.