Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Katsina Randy Lecturer In Trouble - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Katsina Randy Lecturer In Trouble (508 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Katsina Randy Lecturer In Trouble by ijustdey: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Muazu Elazeh

A lecturer with the Katsina State School of Nursing and Midwifery (names witheld) is now in trouble for allegedly attempting to have carnal knowledge of one of the female students.

It was gathered that the lecturer asked the female student out and threatened to fail her if she failed to agree to his demands.

Sources said the female student had severally rebuffed the advances of the lecturer but became agitated when the lecturer threatened to fail her if she refused to succumb.

It was further gathered that following the threat from the lecturer, the female student reported the case to her parents.

The student was said to have been instructed by her parents to play along last weekend when the said lecturer invited her to a popular hotel located in Katsina municipal. The lecturer made the advances again and was apprehended by the police.

A staff of the institution told our correspondent on condition of anonymity that the school held an emergency meeting on the incident but declined to say what resolutions were reached on the matter.

When our correspondent contacted the principal, Muhammad Lawal Danja on phone, he said the matter was under investigation and, therefore, he could not make any statement on it.

www.leadership.ng/news/481398/sexual-harassment-katsina-randy-lecturer-trouble

lalasticlala
Re: SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Katsina Randy Lecturer In Trouble by Cornerstone001: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
I Hope the he-goat is treated as a scape goat for others. undecided

I hope he rot in Jail cry angry

Castrate him shocked grin shocked
Re: SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Katsina Randy Lecturer In Trouble by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
I hope justice should be done properly to serve as a warning to other lecturers who are into this act. I believe, relationship should be a mutual agreement between both parties

(1) (Reply)

Bocconi Scholarships In Italy For Nigerians / Fisheries Technology At Fcfmt / Ui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.