Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 (1710 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Why My Papa Dey Vex / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by Redomi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
God is watching you

Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by Rapoo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is bold5 still a phone? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
A lot of men shows they got a better &.firm buns than most women... cool
Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by permsec: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
A lot of men shows they got a better &.firm buns than most women... cool
because the men end up rough handling the buns of the women
Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by SurefireAsoOke: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shebi nah inside house him tie that kian wrapper

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rapoo:
Is bold5 still a phone? undecided undecided undecided

By their words you shall know them

Pride is the ticket to a man's Downfall
Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by Rapoo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

By their words you shall know them

Pride is the ticket to a man's Downfall
bro its not pride, infact the phone am making use of is bold5. Was just trying to say dat the value of bold5 has depreciated. Bold5 no longer worth to use wen creating or designing just funny image.
Re: Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6 by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rapoo:

bro its not pride, infact the phone am making use of is bold5. Was just trying to say dat the value of bold5 has depreciated. Bold5 no longer worth to use wen creating or designing just funny image.
Ok bro,stay cool

(1) (Reply)

When A Dog Has More Instagram Followers Than U Do / See What An Indian Said About Mohammed Ali / See What My Friend Sent To Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.