Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Service Pack1 Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Service Pack1 Problem (596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Service Pack1 Problem by beelyjay45(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi , please can someone help me out I downloaded service pack1 software for my window vista and installed it after installation i found out that my audio output had gone i tried searching for the driver to no avail please what do i do?
Re: Service Pack1 Problem by Fisher666(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
My friend the advice i would give you is to download a software called (Drivermax), Just google it and download it, After u install it then u need to register for your registration code by email to activate the software, its totally free, After activation the software will automatically search for drivers required for your computer model, From there your can update all your drivers and that should fix the Audio problem that u are having,
If that fails and u really need your Audio output back then go to control panel and uninstall the Sp1 from the list of installed updates, After uninstalling Sp1 and your system will be back to normal.
Cheers
Fisher,
Re: Service Pack1 Problem by beelyjay45(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2009
Nice one fisher thanks a million

(1) (Reply)

How To - Little Tips & Tricks For The Computer User / Michael Jacson Goes Home At 50! / Advise On Which Professional Course To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.