Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence (560 Views)

DSTV Is Bribing Me With 500 Airtime And Fuel. the fear of TSTV / Invest In Artificial Intelligence: A Future In The Present. / Airtel!!!! The Scamming Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence by selfmade12: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
I had been using glo data plan for some months now, but my sim got damaged and I switched to Airtel after being persuaded to by a friend.

So I gave their new bb unlimited plan a try today since they said it works on all platform. They said it's 3gb, but after browsing for few hours, I checked my data balance, it was just a little above 1gb.

Mind you, my normal 1gb on Glo sometimes last me close to 2 weeks. I am using a small 5 inch screen phone. My update is manual, I could not place my hands on what it could have been. It was after this a friend told me he knew he just didn't know they were that bad.... In his words, "I won't touch them with a long pole"

NCC needs to slam these guys with a huge fine...

Front page please moderator....

1 Like

Re: The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
selfmade12:
I had been using glo data plan for some months now, but my sim got damaged and I switched to Airtel after being persuaded to by a friend.

So I gave their new bb unlimited plan a try today since they said it works on all platform. They said it's 3gb, but after browsing for few hours, I checked my data balance, it was just a little above 1gb.

Mind you, my normal 1gb on Glo sometimes last me close to 2 weeks. I am using a small 5 inch screen phone. My update is manual, I could not place my hands on what it could have been. It was after this a friend told me he knew he just didn't know they were that bad.... In his words, "I won't touch them with a long pole"

NCC needs to slam these guys with a huge fine...

Front page please moderator....
I like Airtel, I've been using the network for eight years now.

The only problem with them is what you just complained of. Their data burn rate is too high!!!... Some thing has to be done about it.
Re: The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence by respect80(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
I laff grin
So you don't know that airtel are data zappers abi
When you download 5mb dem go carry 120mb
When you download 30mb dem go carry 330mb
Sometimes without downloading 3gb may just be 14 days
I'm saying this from experience.

1 Like

Re: The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence by selfmade12: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
I laff So you don't know that airtel are data zappers abi When you download 5mb dem go carry 120mb When you download 30mb dem go carry 330mb Sometimes without downloading 3gb may just be 14 days I'm saying this from experience.
My brother, I have always known this, but I never thought of it this bad...
Re: The fear of Airtel: The Beginning Of Financial Intelligence by HumphreyBold(m): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2015
respect80:
I laff grin
So you don't know that airtel are data zappers abi
When you download 5mb dem go carry 120mb
When you download 30mb dem go carry 330mb
Sometimes without downloading 3gb may just be 14 days
I'm saying this from experience.

grin

(1) (Reply)

D-LINK DGS-1210-52/E 48 Port 10/100/1000 Base-t With 4 SFP Port Smart Switch:spe / I Need 50$ In Bitcoin / IT Network Support-cisco, Juniper-routers, Switches, Ip-phones,security Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.