Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? (662 Views)

Which Of The Following Phone Was Your FIRST EVER Used Phone(s) / Many Phone And Computer Abbreviations Tgat Most People Dont Know(pictures) / Another Reliable Method To Make Your Android Phone' S Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? by lampardizik(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
What do you think of carrying more than one phones everywhere?

For my,it just too stressful so I carry a dual sim phone and a BlackBerry with me.

What about you which best describes you:

A.I carry more than one phone due to network issues

B.I have just one phone but it's dual SIM. Solves my network issues.

C.I carry more than one phone to take care of different needs: Family, Work, etc

D. I carry just one. Me getting robbed won't hurt much
Re: How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? by immortalcrown(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
In Nigeria, it is almost impossible to carry just one handset about because of many reasons.
1. No single communication company (network as popularly known) can give up to 50% satisfaction in every aspect of communication. It is either the 'network' does well in browsing and lags behind in phone calls or vice versa. People patronize almost all the 'networks' so as to minimize cost and maximize benefit in every aspect of communication.
2. Due to unreliable network coverage for which all the 'networks' in Nigeria are known, people own many SIMs to ensure manageable means of communication.
3. Unstable power supply in the country is another considerable factor. Almost all the users of android phone have ordinary handsets (e.g Nokia Torch) to atleast make phone calls when the android phone turns off as a result of low battery.
There other reasons. Only few among those who own handsets for only phone calls are satisfied with just one handset. That is why I laugh at those, especially preachers, that criticize owners of many phones.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? by amAZEing: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Two Gionee Android smartphones and a Nokia Dual sim.
Re: How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? by DonX001: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
immortalcrown:
In Nigeria, it is almost impossible to carry just one handset about because of many reasons.
1. No single communication company (network as popularly known) can give up to 50% satisfaction in every aspect of communication. It is either the 'network' does well in browsing and lags behind in phone calls or vice versa. People patronize almost all the 'networks' so as to minimize cost and maximize benefit in every aspect of communication.
2. Due to unreliable network coverage for which all the 'networks' in Nigeria are known, people own many SIMs to ensure manageable means of communication.
3. Unstable power supply in the country is another considerable factor. Almost all the users of android phone have ordinary handsets (e.g Nokia Torch) to atleast make phone calls when the android phone turns off as a result of low battery.
There other reasons. Only few among those who own handsets for only phone calls are satisfied with just one handset. That is why I laugh at those, especially preachers, that criticize owners of many phones.

GBAM!!!!
2 Orijins for you.
Re: How Many Phone(s) Do You Carry Around? by xtervaganza(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
One Samsung

One Nokia 130 (dual sim)

And Nokia 105 (office phone)

(1) (Reply)

We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno L5 / Whatsapp Reportedly Readies Skype Video Calling Challenger / Tested OK! - How To Root Infinix Hot Note 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.