Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? (541 Views)

What Is One Sentence That Can Change A Life? / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? / The 35 Years Sentence Of A Nigeria Police Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by douglasposh(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dear friends, av often heard different people use this words in their speech. Now am asking the intelligent ones that can help me out. Wch among the sentences below is correct?
You have to be content with what you have.

You have to be contented with what you have.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by Isryl02(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
douglasposh:
Dear friends, av often heard different people use this words in their speech. Now am asking the intelligent ones that can help me out. Wch among the sentences below is correct?

Thanks.
Both
Re: Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by douglasposh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hmm mm... Like seriously? English sef nawao
Re: Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by menix(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
The right one nah "You have to be contentious with what you have"

Asusu Uwa Mmebi
Re: Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
douglasposh:

Thanks.
you have to watch the word "be"
once it is introduced what follows is like "contented" just as you can't say
" it must be do" but you say "it must be done" take note of the introduction of the word "BE"
Re: Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by douglasposh(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think am heading somewhere now.
Re: Please Help! Wch Of These Sentence(s) Is Correct? by godofwar666(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Both though

(1) (Reply)

Free E-learning Opportunity / 5 Tips For First Time Entrepreneurs / The Chemical Society Of Nigeria. Lets Discuss Our Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.