Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face (1874 Views)

Psquare Vs Bruno Mars / Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by Krayola(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
So the master prankster gets pranked. Eminem has made a career off cheap shots at other stars but it seems he can't handle it when the joke is on him. AT the MTV movie awards, he gets his turn. . . .  . . . enjoy
[flash=400,400]http://www./swf/x9gc0k_bruno-and-eminem-get-intimate-mtv-m_shortfilms&related=1[/flash]

(I think its staged though but that's a whole other story)
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by rapjunkie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
I saw this and thought Eminem & co were genuinely angry when they left.

They might be trying to say it was staged because EM will look silly for storming out like a litlle kid
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by Krayola(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
yeah. . . I thought him walking out was kinda silly too. Everyone knows the MTV awards is all about mindless fun. . . taking that sh!t personal is just kinda petty imo.

I think it is staged just because i know show- biz and 99% of everything is staged. no matter how unstaged they claim it is. . . thats just the nature of the beast
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by obinna5000(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
Nobody knows if its staged or for real.
It will be shown on MTV Base on the 6th and 7th of June 2009.
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by osasp(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2009
him walking out wasnt 'silly like a lil child'.c'mon
if some1 did that to you would you take it?
id ruin his balls before i leave dere.
he was genuinely angry and you could tell by the way he turned back sharply to look.
i think it was funny though.
crazy shit
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by opensesame: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2009
osasp:

him walking out wasnt 'silly like a lil child'.c'mon
if some1 did that to you would you take it?
he was genuinely angry and you could tell by the way he turned back sharply to look.

I prolly wont take it, but for a guy who has taken shots at so many acts includin' Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Fred Durst, Carson Daly, Marilyn Manson, Limp Bizkit, Moby, Lynne Cheney, MC Hammer amongst many others, he should have a high degree of resistance for ish like that. So, yes, Em was silly as a spoilt brat for walkin out like that (if it waznt staged).
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by osasp(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2009
you do have a point
but calling him silly for walking off isnt exactly what i'd say
he could have over reacted and done something stupid then we would be saying something different here.
i know for a fact that if that wasnt stage em would say sumn about it in a song or an interview.
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by rockyfela(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2009
lol i watched the awards and that shit was funny. you call wat he did overreaction? i mean dat guy was butt naked in his face. dat was so gay. If it were 50 he would punch d shit out of that presenter,lol. it was funny tho.
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by osasp(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
Turns out the whole thing was staged
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by A40(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2009
Roflmao! This is like Ashton Kutcher getting punked!lets see if EM would rap about tossing Borat's salad in Relapse 2 hehehe i hope he realizes how annoying his digs at other celebs can be or he would have Susan Boyle's panties stuffed in his mouth
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by Bamsyle(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2009
It was staged.
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by Krayola(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2009
99% of show-biz is staged. Thats just how it goes. . . too much money to be made, to hell with sincerity. There is no biz like show-biz. I tell my sisters all the time. . .anyone that believes whatever they see or hear on TV, especially about celebrities, is clueless. All they are doing is selling stuff and they are good at it. Thats why they make all that money. . by putting on a good show, not by being "spontaneous". Its like wrestling. . . everyone knows its fake but they still can't get enough of it.
Re: Ali G aka Bruno aka Borat plants His Buttocks In Eminem's Face by osasp(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
Krayola:

99% of show-biz is staged. Thats just how it goes. . . too much money to be made, to hell with sincerity. There is no biz like show-biz. I tell my sisters all the time. . .anyone that believes whatever they see or hear on TV, especially about celebrities, is clueless. All they are doing is selling stuff and they are good at it. Thats why they make all that money. . by putting on a good show, not by being "spontaneous". Its like wrestling. . . everyone knows its fake but they still can't get enough of it.
true say

(1) (Reply)

Eldee Recommends: DAvenchy - Overkillin' Freestyle / (MUSIC): Lil Kesh – Gbese (prod. By Young john) / Download: Olamide – The Glory Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.