Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (1349 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. / Scam Alert For Successful Candidate For N-power Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by yadrif: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good Evening All. I want to bring to the notice of all in this forum that you should beware of this guy(Michael ademola oyeleke) . He is a Scammer. He defraud me of N5500 Claiming he will fund my binary acct for me. He directed me to pay into exchanger Nairaland.com with name Jobi Jacob of Diamond Bank with intent to fund my Binary.com Account. Now, he has blocked me on Facebook, switch off his phone as well as blocking my SMS to his phone number 09028071672.Anybody that can contact him on this phone number should advice him to desist from this nefarious act.
Re: Scam Alert by wiseoneking: 1:21am On Dec 08, 2015
yadrif:
Good Evening All. I want to bring to the notice of all in this forum that you should beware of this guy(Michael ademola oyeleke) . He is a Scammer. He defraud me of N5500 Claiming he will fund my binary acct for me. He directed me to pay into exchanger Nairaland.com with name Jobi Jacob of Diamond Bank with intent to fund my Binary.com Account. Now, he has blocked me on Facebook, switch off his phone as well as blocking my SMS to his phone number 09028071672.Anybody that can contact him on this phone number should advice him to desist from this nefarious act.
Thank you for that info. It is not enough to warn him. Dont just sit down there and mourn,Just report him to the police and take along your teller to the bank for further investigation and block/arrest him also during atm withdrawals. Also seek advise from his network provider.
Re: Scam Alert by Atesunate15(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
is these for real?
Re: Scam Alert by Atesunate15(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2015
?
Re: Scam Alert by gwanggaeto(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
yadrif:

Thanks for this information, you have really saved me... The guy is a bloody scammer, I can tell from the first day he contact me via Facebook message..
Re: Scam Alert by bestman09(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
I was nearly duped by this same man today 12/5/16. We are barely 1 week friends on Facebook when he promised to guide me on Binary trading. He gave me the same Diamond bank acc no, bearing Jobi Jacob, to pay into so that he can fund my Binary account, and i told him that i have a PERFECT MONEY acc with some dollars and all i had to do was to transfer the money to Binary.com since they are using Perfect Money too, but he tried to convince me that it is better and faster for me to withdraw my perfect money and sell, then pay into his diamond bank acc for him to fund my acc. This drew my curiosity hence i decided to check his name and the account name online to be sure of who am dealing with, only to see this. The name he uses on facebook now is Itunu Adekunle Taiwo, while the Acc no is 8886002238. His phone no is 09028071672. Pls guys, beware and be careful. The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by kevoneal: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
thanks for the info, chatting online with him at the moment and he is talking as if he is doing me a favor for free....big time scammer! beware of Itunu Adekunle Taiwo on Facebook Y'all.
Re: Scam Alert by chizzyy411: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2016
My dear, your post just saved a life. I was about sending the said sum - I decided to Google a scam alert for him, lo and behold I was saved. Thank you.
Re: Scam Alert by Tonydeeb(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2016
...and I was supposed to send him a sum of #5,775 this morning for same purpose, I checked up his facebook name (Adeoye Ademola Oladipupo) & phone number 08142108904, did a lot of researches, it all came clean, until he gave me the Jobi Jacob name, only to find this.... Thanks a lot brother.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In Warri Today / Photos: Able-bodied Man Caught & Beaten Up After He Tried Scamming Lady In Lagos / Atlanta-Based Nigerian Dentist Pleads Guilty To $1M In Medicaid Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.