Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Advice On Which Laptop To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice On Which Laptop To Buy (729 Views)

Which Laptop Can I Get For 70-80k / Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps / Which Laptop Can I Buy With A 60 Thousand Naira Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalanders

I need advise on the kind of laptop to buy...I have 50 to 60k preferably new... Lenovo is my number 1 but I need your opinion in terms of battery, make (I don't understand how those core whatever), durability, gaming, etc
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by immortalcrown(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Check if Tecno has manufactured laptop. That company is a joke in the world of technology. Please, buy either HP, TOSHIBA or SAMSUNG. This is my own suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by ninovandross(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2015
U culd get a 2gig ram/500 harddrive hp pavilion for that amount, but u can't be able too play most games it has a gud ba3 life tho
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by writetopoker: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Progworld1:

I need advise on the kind of laptop to buy...I have 50 to 60k preferably new... Lenovo is my number 1 but I need your opinion in terms of battery, make (I don't understand how those core whatever), durability, gaming, etc
hp pavilion dv6 fairly used @ 30k

Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by philinez: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Progworld1:

You won't get a powerfull brand new laptop in that range but I can help you get the best you can at that price range
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tanks so far the comments (advises).... Still considering
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Buy by sherozy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
how about Asus products, does anyone know much about their cos from my research they tend to have good battery span and good spec too

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Benin Who Wants To Sell His Laptop At Least 20k / New Spectranet 4g Lte Mifi Modem With 30gb For Sale At N11,000 / Wanna Sale AC And Dispenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.