Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ignore - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ignore (625 Views)

Please Fellow Nairalanders Help! Please Dont Ignore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore by realglob(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2015
erroneous post. pls Ignore.
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
realglob:
Writing of final year projects, theses, research papers and research proposals has often thrown students into Graphophobia which is the fear of writing. A wonderful result is our utmost concern for you.
To most persons in our higher institutions of learning. Fears of how to successfully write quality final year projects, theses and dissertations without complaints from supervisors is always the order of the day. Well such fears should be erased for Solid Heritage Consult a team of experts who are well versed with ease, irrespective of subject matter or course of study. Our works are reliable, comprehensive, original, and of high standard.
Our coverage spans only the following discipline: Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and entrepreneurship.
Be rest assured that your work is going be ready in less than one week.
If in need of assistance on project write up, thesis and business proposal. Contact:
Immanuelhilltop@yahoo.com
Whatsapp 07058064765
Why can't you even be brilliant nd creative for once?? U copied my concept verbatim, nd u even included my company name "Solidheritageconsults". I created my concept and its what I have been working with. Be original nd create urz pls.
Re: Ignore by realglob(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=zenopee post=40997941]
Why can't you even be brilliant nd creative for once?? U copied my concept verbatim, nd u even included my company name "Solidheritageconsults". I created my concept and its what I have been working with. Be original nd create urz pls.[/quote/]

Don't have all time to debate with you. Go and die.
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=realglob post=41413437][/quote] Very very dumb comment devoid of any iota of intellectualism. I know ur types.

(1) (Reply)

The No-fail Secret To Writing A Successful Project Research / Write Perfect Cover Letter, Statement Of Purpose Cv And Resume / Gain Admission Into Any Nigerian University Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.