Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pls Help I Am Confused. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help I Am Confused. (1123 Views)

I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Am Confused. by chiclas28: 5:32am On Dec 08, 2015
I applied for a job vacancy and was later interviewed by the company late last month after the interview I was told I didnt qualified because l was not experienced enough all the same i still thank them for the invitee via email and text. Now this same company is offering me an empolyment with one of their portfolio company as a OPERATING/MARKETING ASSOCIATE with monthly salary of 50k I have from now till tomorrow by noon to reply the company with my answer. I just a fresh graduate and we all now wat marketing entails. pls i really need advice because i dont know wat to do. thank u.
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by chiclas28: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2015
an Operating/Marketing Associate. I thanked them after the interview and I am just a fresh graduate but have little experience about marketing.
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Stop whining.......take the job and gain the experience you lack.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Juz try...always remember that a lot of ppol are working in different field that they never even studied for but they have passion and they wanted to survive..
This cud be ur steppingstone.who knows?
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Pls take it
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by Eldorado01(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2015
u need to start taking decisions on ur own...
OK let me advice ur
don't take the job!!
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by chiclas28: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
to all those who are saying i should take the job.I say a very big thank you for the advice.I truly appreciate. God bless u all.
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by onyegwu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eldorado01:
u need to start taking decisions on ur own...

OK let me advice ur

don't take the job!!
HahaHahahaha ! Guy u harsh, very funny.
Re: Pls Help I Am Confused. by odimbannamdi(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2015
bros, i beg u in the name of God, take the job.

i turned down a job of 35k coz of proximity to my house and working hours issues and i am thoroughly regretting it now. get the experience.

just in case there is a vacancy, pls notify me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta / Urgent Vacancy! DP Vessel 1st And 2nd Engineer / NGC Job Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.