Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo (1093 Views)

Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by kingcypress: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2015
A Sudanese man who was caught raping a goat was forced to marry the animal » in line with a law in that country that stipulates that any man caught sleeping with a woman who is not his wife
must marry her » to save the honour of her family.
So when Charles Tombe was caught in the act while having sex with the female goat, he was made to consummate the 'love' relationship with it to save its honour as a form of restitution.
On the day of the bizarre wedding, he and his 'bride' were clad in matching outfits as they walked before the village council to celebrate the happy union, after he had paid a dowry to the owner of he goat.
The goat’s owner, identified as Mr Alifi, said he was the one who caught the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders and the council ordered Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Alifi.
“We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together,” Alifi said.
Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Tombe with his goat.
pulse.ng/gist/weird-world-sudanese-man-forced-to-marry-goat-he-raped-id4086126.html

Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by bewla(m): 6:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Story
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2015
I'm not an end time poster
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by Nellybank(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Mumu, $50 wey u for take arrange beta ashawo take cure ur kongi? Anyway, wishing dem a very happy and successful married life.
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by Khd95(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Hehehehehe,signs of end time erryhwerecry
he dares not divorce or kill her(d goat).gringrin
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by Bambless1(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Some People Will Tell You To Receive Sense If You Post 'End Time' On This Type Of Thread, Now Tell Me If This One Is Not Another End Time Thread?
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by menix(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2015
This is an Uwa Mmebi marriage..

Hope after 9 month the goat will birth a Unicorn.
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Raped +photo by kossyablaze(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Lolzzz dat was how Eniola and Morgan were born o!Pips with nose ring

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Killed And Burnt To Death Over N10 In Apo, Abuja (photos) / Breaking News!!! The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed / Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.