Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage (37240 Views)

Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by xarookqh(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2015
End time cake,end time wedding,end time couple,end time thread
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Nairaland sha, a "cake" gets front page when a boy that built and excavator from scraps is looking for funding to produce the real deal doesn't make front page. You mods disgust me
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Izzy002(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Issokay
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by maggilove(f): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Creativity at its peak but Laide's makeiup makes her look somehow, its my opinion but she's looking beautiful.
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
are the people made of cake also?
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
asumo12:
Compare to this?

I love this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by bayodaniel: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Even the wife looks like a cake!!!!
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by missKiffy(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Congrats to the couple
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Zikkyfuse(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Ezedon:
op plz who designed it I will need it for my traditional marriage

www.dcakepawns.com
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Mskrisx(f): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2015
sexymoma:
It fine... Pls im i the only one experiencing this redirect loop issh

Even me o.... D tin dey scratch my body eh
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by macaranta(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
nice...
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by mifavour(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
philfrey08:
Fundant garlore.... Where's now d cake?
me too dey find am
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by pavlov12: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2015
1DAFUL
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by chopido(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Cornerstone001: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
A big wow to this creativity

shocked shocked shocked
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2015
All these stupid blogs sef

Nothing special about the cake
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2015
asumo12:
Compare to this?

Nothing special
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by noble2faith(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
FuckTheMod:
MEANINGLESS Rubbish! undecided

Young man, hope all is well with u?
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by babatee94(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2015
still make sense sha...
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by noble2faith(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Mskrisx:

Even me o.... D tin dey scratch my body eh

Una nev c anytin grin
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by egedege1(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2015
seunny4lif:
End time cake grin grin End time creativity grin grin
End time comment
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Louiscutedude(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2015
okay
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by FuckTheMod: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2015
noble2faith:

Young man, hope all is well with u?
No
Nothing is well with you.
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by shogz89: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
Na only fondant dey this thing o
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by chillinq(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
wow! its d finest cake ive ever seen.
Re: PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage by Oleku93(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Creativity at its peak...vry nyc concept

(1) (2) (Reply)

Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? / Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.