Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ye Group Limit Ed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ye Group Limit Ed (2143 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment In A Multinational Furniture Company (lifemate Nigeria Limit / Job Oppotunity For NCE And B.sc (ed) Holders In to SUBEB Kaduna State / TEACHING JOB: Vacancies For B.sc, B.sc(ed), B.ed, HND, N.C.E. ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ye Group Limit Ed by asiwajuonafeko: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Who else got this mail and ate they real cos I can't remember how applied

CONGRATULATIONS
Sequel to your indication of interest in the human resource department
of YE GROUP LIMITED
You are hereby recommended for an interview session with the
management to test your ability based on the positions available
Venue: No 62 okota road, by chemist bustop opposite mobil filling station okota lagos.
Description: from anywhere you are coming from take a bus from oshodi to cele,from cele take a tricycle to Gideon international stop at mobil cross over to the address
Date: WEDNESDAY 9th December 2015
Time: 9AM
NOTE: While coming come with your C.V and a copy of this mail for Reference purpose

best regards
head human resources
Experz Jobs
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by mkay02: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Dear Candidate, You have been shortlisted for a Job evaluation and interactive session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y.E.G with details as follows: Date: Wednesday 9th December, 2015 Time: 9.00am prompt Venue: 62, Okota road, opposite Kamola plaza/ Mobil F.Station, Cele B/stop, Oshodi Mile2 express way, LAGOS Dress code: Formal. Kindly Come with: a. Printout of this invitation b. copy of your updated CV. Kindly strictly adhere to the information given. Failure to do so may disqualify you. Congratulations and warm regards, Deluxe HR Team
that's what I got. why different messages I don't think it's real
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by Olupapa(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
asiwajuonafeko:
CONGRATULATIONS
of YE GROUP LIMITED
Venue: No 62 okota road, by chemist bustop opposite mobil filling station okota lagos.
Description: from anywhere you are coming from take a bus from oshodi to cele,from cele take a tricycle to Gideon international stop at mobil cross over to the address
NOTE: While coming come with your C.V and a copy of this mail for Reference purpose

best regards
head human resources
Experz Jobs

I got the same mail now and confused on maybe i should give it a shot or not.
Pls. Help
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by mustie01: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Got the same message too. How real is this?
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by mustie01: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2015
asiwajuonafeko:

CONGRATULATIONS
of YE GROUP LIMITED

best regards
head human resources
Experz Jobs
pls did u go for the Interview nd was it real? Cos I got the same message and the Interv
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by mustie01: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
asiwajuonafeko:

CONGRATULATIONS
of YE GROUP LIMITED

best regards
head human resources
Experz Jobs
pls did u go for the Interview nd was it real? Cos I got the same message and the Interview is tomorrow. PLS let me know if it's real
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by wizzy89(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Did anyone go for this interview?!
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by supadave: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Seriously you guys should let us know how true this is cos the transport fare no be small oo, let us know if it is for real
Re: Ye Group Limit Ed by wizzy89(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
GNLD!!!! Confirmed. A word is enuf for d wise grin

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Jobs / Apply If You Are Qualified. / Tuesday's Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.