Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. (1586 Views)

Hilarious Photo; Jesus And The Twelve Disciples Whatsapp Group. / Jesus And The Twelve Disciples On Whatsapp!!!! / Pics: If Jesus Lived In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Kingtim(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
grin

Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Kingtim(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Cc: seun Cc: lalasticla
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by adedayourt(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
smiley
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by adren(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2015
nothing that this nairalanders cannot joke with again to get on fp..
this is not funny!!
sounds like you are mocking God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
D poster above me jes spoke my mind....
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Kingtim(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2015
adren:

this is not funny!!

brother from the onset Jesus already knew he was going to be betrayed by Judas.. I don't know why you're crying wolf. Where is the statement that depicts the mocking you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Lol, truely op you are one of them
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
adren:

this is not funny!!

E be like say you're among the Christian who fight for God?

If it is not funny then pass.

I really wanted to laugh but harmattan no gree me.
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Kingtim(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
E be like say you're among the Christian who fight for God?

If it is not funny then pass.

I really wanted to laugh but harmattan no gree me.
lol bro. Help me tell him o. He's sounding like those hypocrites in the Time Of Jesus.
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by obinnashady(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
This blasphemy..muslims will kill u if u do this with mohammed...use ur head o
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Kingtim(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2015
obinnashady:
This blasphemy..muslims will kill u if u do this with mohammed...use ur head o
meaning of blasphemy plz?
Re: If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
This is really funny! Y'all NLandgelists should get yourselves a dose of humour please.

Check my signature jare.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Saved My Number As BALOGUN ELECTRICIAN / You Need To See This / Crack Yo Ribs With Laugh On Whatsapp With The Playmaker Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.