Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Promo: Get A Professionaly Designed Blog + Non Hosted Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promo: Get A Professionaly Designed Blog + Non Hosted Adsense (525 Views)

My 3 Months Old Designed Blog For Sale Urgently / My Newly Designed Blog For Sale Urgently / I Want To Sell This My Well Designed Blog + Domain At An Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo: Get A Professionaly Designed Blog + Non Hosted Adsense by akinswaggs(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Hello Webmasters,

A lot of people want to own a blog lately since they discovered that Linda reportedly bought a Mansion in Banana Island from it. well you can make a much from Blogging, but Banana island?? i cant really say if you would make that much, but $200-$2,000 per Month for a start isn't that Bad.

So what would i be giving?

I'd create a Blogger Blog for you with a well designed Custom template together with a custom domain(example.com) and a professional email(help@example.com) then I'll also get you a Non-Hosted Adsense account which you can use on any site and also on your Youtube videos to make Money.

dont know what Google Adsense is? then you still have a lot to read about before venturing to Blogging. And if you do and haven't been approved after a lot of trials, you can also take a shot at this.

All this will be setup in 3days, and you also get some beginners guide kind of ebook to help in the long run for the Newbies!!.

As we are already in the spirit of Christmas, all this would be done at a discounted fee of Fourty kay.

need to talk more or contact me?
My digits =>> 081-05-38-93-07
Re: Promo: Get A Professionaly Designed Blog + Non Hosted Adsense by EntclassBlog(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
l00lx.. We must chop chicken this Xmas

(1) (Reply)

Wapka Union.ucweb.com Approval / Get Floating Adsense Ads At The Bottom Of Your Mobile View / A Network Bigger Than Facebook And Amazon Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.