Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Do I Get Paid For Services Rendered Online? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Paid For Services Rendered Online? (1484 Views)

Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Make Money Easily With Cashpiggy Online Get Paid For Clicking Ads / .:::::: Get Paid To Post Forum! - Make Money Online | $100 In A Month ::::::. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Paid For Services Rendered Online? by oracleMAT: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
Can some pls tell me how I can get payment if am selling something online?electronically of course.
Re: How Do I Get Paid For Services Rendered Online? by aphoe(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
if you are aiming at nigerian market, get interswitch and/or etranzact API and integrate it with your website. they are both free
if you intend to go worldwide then consider getting the API of Paypal (if you can) and other major credit card service providers
Re: How Do I Get Paid For Services Rendered Online? by oracleMAT: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2009
Aphoe,
Thanks for the update but how do i get the API,kinda love the free aspect of it. How exactly does it work?
Re: How Do I Get Paid For Services Rendered Online? by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2009
API is Application Programming Interface. This is solution your programmer with codes, will integrate onto your website for accepting online card payments.

aphoe:

if you are aiming at nigerian market, get interswitch and/or etranzact API and integrate it with your website. they are both free
if you intend to go worldwide then consider getting the API of Paypal (if you can) and other major credit card service providers

That was why he said you should either of the credit card processors API on your website, however if you want global payments, then PayPal API.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Well Develop Website? / Premium Web Hosting Service Provider / Rate My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.