Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: (1562 Views)

Uba Recruiting Graduates For Entry Level / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: by diamondsea: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
EXTERNAL ADVERT
A reputable financial organisation with her corporate head office on Victoria Island, Lagos is recruiting graduates into her new branch offices located in Lagos State.
The requirements are OND, HND, BSC in any discipline.
All successful applicants will undergo a one week induction training.
Send in your CV to diamond_seasgroup@yahoo.com , print out the auto responder you will receive immediately.
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT:
DIAMOND SEAS GROUP OF COMPANIES (JOB CONSULTANT UNIT)
COMPUTER DEPARTMENT, GEAS GAS BUILDING
142 LAGOS RD, BY JUMOFAK BUS STOP
TEL: 08056229489, 08023871505, 07062057920
EMAIL: diamond_seasgroup@yahoo.com
Re: A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: by kugaba(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
Stop deceiving people here. The financial institution is an insurance company and is not reputable. They need graduates to do their marketing work for them for peanuts as take home pay
Re: A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: by donsilas(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2009
I'm sorry but i have to be firm here.

POSTER - stop the scam, i have been watching your post all over. Stop deceiving people.

First of all, Reputable Financial Institutions would only recruit via Reputable recruiting companies.

Secondly, even the choice of business name tells me you are a Scam. DIAMOND SEAS GROUP OF COMPANIES. - I believe you are into selling of stationaries and not related whatsoever to Recruiting.

Thirdly, Who told you to even say you use responders? Your Adviser is a CRAP!! You mean to say every person who sends you a mail will be asked to come for induction training abi? Even the unemployed know MOST TIMES they aint invited because all applications are screened with set Criteria.

Its Unfortunate you want to take advantage of NAIRALANDERS.

ALL NAIRALANDERS SHOULD DISREGARD THE ORIGINAL POST COS ITS FRAUDULENT. ITS A SCAM AND SCAMMERS NEED TO BE SHOWN THEIR WAY OUT.
Re: A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: by okoji: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
what do these fraudsters hope to achieve? Stop bringing curses on yourself and your family.
Re: A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: by hamjola: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
i always tell pple not to be too desperate 4 anything cos u will always fall for anything u see.The rate of unemployment is so high and even pple employed are always on d look out for better opportunities elsewhere some pple used dat as a way of milking money from them wit some many funny vacancy advertisement.u can imagine a school cert holder scammer advertising jobs for graduate and pple will fall for it and pay money for some interview and what have u.
be vigilant,and when things sound so easy or unreal.it is fake.its better to be unemploy wit rest of mind than to put urself in some psycological trauma and financial pains cos u need a job so bad.
Re: A Reputable Financial Organisation Is Recruiting Graduates: by shobamiwa: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I see no reason why we should be troubled with the psoting of some illiterate fellows here. Come to think of it, How can a blind man take another blind man to cross the Third Mainland Bridge? So, in my own opinion, let us all be watchful and vigilan so that we dont fall victim of so called SCAMMERS.

Bortntodoexploit

(1) (Reply)

g / Urgent Recruitment / Entry Level Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.